Why So Much Hate On Leclair??

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
AY-DAY256
Team: Panty Dropperz KTM

Why So Much Hate On Leclair??

Post by AY-DAY256 »

Just wondering why majority of the community always has to hate on Leclair? He seems like a super fast dude, and is just killin' it outdoors, but I see many people (especially Byron Downen) always trying to put him down? What did he do? lol just curious
mxmadman374
Team: Privateer

Re: Why So Much Hate On Leclair??

Post by mxmadman374 »

AY-DAY256 wrote:Just wondering why majority of the community always has to hate on Leclair? He seems like a super fast dude, and is just killin' it outdoors, but I see many people (especially Byron Downen) always trying to put him down? What did he do? lol just curious
Well, it's pretty common for people to hate on the best, normally as a result of jealousy.

There's also the issue of him being accused of gamey tactics, such as using a hot key to change his setup right after the start, such as gearing, to give him an edge on hole shots (this has been fixed in the most recent update).

I wouldn't let that fool you though, he's definitely one of the fastest guys in the game.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

One example is EMF Muddy Creek, in one of the moto's on the last lap Devin Davis was winning and LeClair in second. Then Leclair cuts the track to beat Devin, then afterwards messages him it was a fun race then he post on the forums that it meant the world to him to win. Devin made a post about it somewhere but I can't find it.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Urban Dictionary wrote:Try Hard -
A person who puts a large amount of effort into achieving a certain image, or counter-image, to the point where it is obviously contrived. Rather than achieving an image through genuine personality, the try-hard consciously attempts to fit a certain style through deliberate imitation, forced style, or scripted behavior. That is to say, he/she is trying hard to create an image.
Urban Dictionary wrote:Try Harder -
someone who trys wayyy to hard and spends to much time to be good at something that is pointless
I also found an image of Leclair under both definitions as examples.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
isacult
Team: BakerMX.com

Post by isacult »

AY-DAY256 wrote:Just wondering why majority of the community always has to hate on Leclair? He seems like a super fast dude, and is just killin' it outdoors, but I see many people (especially Byron Downen) always trying to put him down? What did he do? lol just curious
I have 0 problems with Leclair.

He does get pissed if you fuck up his hotlap though.
Justin Baker | BakerMX.com #51
AWood wrote:WOOO BAKER
AWood wrote:Your excuses are about as shitty as mike Alessi on pulp MX show
skyzen
Team: IZI Racing

Post by skyzen »

Pumaxcs wrote:
A person who puts a large amount of effort into achieving a certain image, or counter-image, to the point where it is obviously contrived. Rather than achieving an image through genuine personality, the try-hard consciously attempts to fit a certain style through deliberate imitation, forced style, or scripted behavior. That is to say, he/she is trying hard to create an image.
someone who trys wayyy to hard and spends to much time to be good at something that is pointless

What about try harding for 10k post on a "pointless" forum?
1st 2014 Motosport Outdoor Nationals presented by One Industries
1st 2018 Race Tech North American Nationals
1st 2018 MotoOption Pro Supercross
1st 2019 MotoOption Pro National
Gideon#67
Team: Privateer

Post by Gideon#67 »

skyzen wrote:
Pumaxcs wrote:

What about try harding for 10k post on a "pointless" forum?
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer...but did you just try to make a point on a "pointless forum" ?
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

This 'pointless forum' is getting pointier!
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Scotty226 wrote:This 'pointless forum' is getting pointier!
Osari52
Team: SYS Racing

Post by Osari52 »

Lol Leclair calls out Puma who has been here since '07 and a real pioneer in this game as being a 'forum try hard' LOLS LOLS LOLS

The issue I have with Leclair is he has a ridiculous ego and thinks he is the only rider on the track ALL OF THE TIME.

My first run in with him was battling for the lead at SX Open when he nearly ran me off the track twice and then I threw a block pass on him for the lead that through his stupid French lag put him over the berm. He called me the dirtiest rider he's ever seen after that and went crying to Yohann to get me banned. Then I had to answer to Yohann for nearly two hours on how if he never did anything to me I would have had no reason to do anything to him.

Then for the rest of the offseason he would ride me off the track any chance he got because "I'm dirty and should be banned". So I put the same block pass on him battling for the championship in Aus SX once to show my displeasure with his actions towards me and he only got worse. So I never give him an inch anymore.

And in EMF he went out of his way to get people banned who basically touched him, same for in rF. He has protested numerous people and not provided decent information for what happened or a demo of the situation so he almost always yells at rF for not doing their job because we don't ban the people he thinks are idiots. He never looks in the mirror I guess. And on top of that he will punt the event promoters who run the events when he thinks they didn't ban someone simply because they don't like Leclair.

So myself and a few people were pretty fed up with this BS and went out of our way to find 9, yes NINE, different times he broke the rules in ONE main event in EMF this year. Yohann agreed and he was gone for 9 rounds.

He doesn't care about anyone else in this game but himself. He set the fastest lap by far at High Point in qualifying and was in the same session with another rider. I watched him launch the finish to end his fast lap then wide open punt the other rider at the end of the straight away so that this rider couldn't get his last lap of qualifying. And then he acts like the other rider wasn't going to beat him anyways so why did it matter?

So hell yeah, shots fired on this one! Because I was like you people who 'don't have a problem' with Leclair about a year ago and he did everything he could to make me dislike being in the same server, let alone the same race as the guy. /rage
Kellen Brauer | Start Your Systems | Racer X
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I had no problem with him until he cut the track to beat me in a race, then wrote on the forums that it meant a lot to him, but told me on Facebook that he didn't care and that it was a fun race. Leclair can fuck himself for all I care.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

There is Devin :D hahaah I already told your story m8!
BraapBraap

Post by BraapBraap »

This forum post is pretty juicy, lol. I never knew any of this about him. Keep talking? :lol:
Will Johns | Privateer
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

I don't like Robert Nash. He's worse than Leclair.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

The only difference between Leclair and Dupuis is that Leclair can cry in two languages.