MXS on phones and tablets.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
QuAdRiDeR93
Team: Privateer

MXS on phones and tablets.

Post by QuAdRiDeR93 »

I haven't been on here in awhile, but I've been messing with the Splashtop app on my tablet to run AutoCad without having to carry my heavy ass laptop. I just decided to try out MXS on both phone and tablet and it works pretty good. Just thought I'd share for anyone who's been interested in trying it.
YZF-Mark
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotorcycleSuperstore

Re: MXS on phones and tablets.

Post by YZF-Mark »

QuAdRiDeR93 wrote:I haven't been on here in awhile, but I've been messing with the Splashtop app on my tablet to run AutoCad without having to carry my heavy ass laptop. I just decided to try out MXS on both phone and tablet and it works pretty good. Just thought I'd share for anyone who's been interested in trying it.
TEACH US!!! :shock:
QuAdRiDeR93

Post by QuAdRiDeR93 »

Running an app called Splashtop, which allows you to remotely control your pc from your mobile device. So you will need a good internet connection to play with less lag, but some it can run 4g and other wifi networks besides your pc's. And you can used the Splashtop THD app to run any bluetooth or usb controllers while running the pc on your device. I've seen Xbox replica controllers that are bluetooth and hold your phone that would be perfect for this.
Grip'n'Rip
Team: AirTech Decals

Post by Grip'n'Rip »

QuAdRiDeR93 wrote:Running an app called Splashtop, which allows you to remotely control your pc from your mobile device. So you will need a good internet connection to play with less lag, but some it can run 4g and other wifi networks besides your pc's. And you can used the Splashtop THD app to run any bluetooth or usb controllers while running the pc on your device. I've seen Xbox replica controllers that are bluetooth and hold your phone that would be perfect for this.
omg dude who need thats we thought its running on phones/tablets without computer access..
Join my Team speak which is full of happy players brandontippins.servequake.com
Making free HD Renders for free! Message me if you need one!
Subscribe to my channel! http://youtube.com/thehertfullgamer
QuAdRiDeR93

Post by QuAdRiDeR93 »

As long as your computer is running then it's still fully portable. I don't know what made you think you can run a high graphic game like MXS on a phone alone...
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

What he has essentially done is a Steam Box or nVidia Shield. There is no way to get the computing power for a game like this to play on a tablet's power alone, yet atleast.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

More lag on top of existing lag?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
QuAdRiDeR93

Post by QuAdRiDeR93 »

Pumaxcs wrote:What he has essentially done is a Steam Box or nVidia Shield. There is no way to get the computing power for a game like this to play on a tablet's power alone, yet atleast.
Exactly lol.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:More lag on top of existing lag?
I mean, it didn't lag for me. Depends on your computer.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

There's potential in that if you have fast everything. Think of how many don't and still try to play online. :twisted:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.