Please Don't Kill Me With Comments....

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Jlillywhite23
Team: 42 Motorsports

Please Don't Kill Me With Comments....

Post by Jlillywhite23 »

Ok. First off, I am going to completely contradict myself right now. In my other posts, I was talking about a goodlaptop, and with so many people saying "GET A DESKTOP", I fell into the hole. I'm looking to build my own tho. I put together a small parts list for a desktop. Would sim run good on this setup?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/6LdHpg

If not, please leave a reply with what I need to change. I can't spend a lot of money. $500 or less.
Jlillywhite23

Re: Please Don't Kill Me With Comments....

Post by Jlillywhite23 »

Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

Fuck off with your 100000 topics... Stick to 1 topic, if you change your mind post it, not make ANOTHER shitty topic. #willreportforspamprettysoon :lol:
0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

For $500, you're probably best off building a PC and using integrated graphics while saving up to buy a discrete GPU later.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

We need new members to be restricted to posting in existing threads rather than putting up new ones a few times a day. This is getting crazy.

Not only do we have a thread in Off Topic dedicated to PCs and offering advice to people who select them but now we have a thread once a week about "help me pick a $250 computer that will play MXS with a full gate and maxed out graphics". On top of that once a month a single newb will start 10 threads about basically the same topic. Out of freaking control!
Jay

Post by Jay »

SMR 510RR wrote:We need new members to be restricted to posting in existing threads rather than putting up new ones a few times a day. This is getting crazy.

Not only do we have a thread in Off Topic dedicated to PCs and offering advice to people who select them but now we have a thread once a week about "help me pick a $250 computer that will play MXS with a full gate and maxed out graphics". On top of that once a month a single newb will start 10 threads about basically the same topic. Out of freaking control!
Jlillywhite23

Post by Jlillywhite23 »

Yall need to call down. Seriously. If you for want to help, don't post. If you want to to reprort me cuz my posts are hurting you because I'm "clogging" the forums... Go ahead. I don't think jlv or anyone would ban me just because I'm trying to learn. So if it is ruining your day...please...ban me. Any other person would see I'm just trying to learn. Do

Do I have a little to many posts because I can't make up my mind (15 year old kid with ADHD.......put yourself in my shoes)........ Yes. I posted about this too much.

Did that deserve to be rudely shut down because you "helpers" thought I have "10000" posts........... Absolutely not.

If anyone needs to be banned, it needs to be you guys for being rude and not saying "bro...enough with the posts. If you want to ask, PM us or just reply to your own thread. Stop making new ones. Now to answer your question..." That would be the adult and mature way to handle this situation.

Thanks for all the help.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

You seem like you have a pretty passive form of ADHD compared to our average users.
Hi
Jlillywhite23

Post by Jlillywhite23 »

SMR 510RR wrote:We need new members to be restricted to posting in existing threads rather than putting up new ones a few times a day. This is getting crazy.

If you actually read my topic, you would see I said I'm NOT looking to run maxed out graphics. Just something to run 10 people with decent graphics.

Please, before trying to shove my own words down my throat, make sure you have all your facts right.
Jlillywhite23

Post by Jlillywhite23 »

Boblob801 wrote:You seem like you have a pretty passive form of ADHD compared to our average users.
I was diagnosed when I was 3....you have no clue how long it takes me to right these replies.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Jlillywhite23 wrote:
Boblob801 wrote:You seem like you have a pretty passive form of ADHD compared to our average users.
I was diagnosed when I was 3....you have no clue how long it takes me to right these replies.
Wait longer before making new topics. To be perfectly honest, other than your disregard for listening you seem to structure things fine. Yes you can get a cheap laptop to play sim, no it is not a good idea. No it will not get good frames and no it is not a cheap idea.
Build a desktop, go to the build thread, there's a bunch of builds already in there. It should have most if not all your answers.
Good luck.
Hi
Jlillywhite23

Post by Jlillywhite23 »

Scotty226 wrote:Fuck off with your 100000 topics... Stick to 1 topic, if you change your mind post it, not make ANOTHER shitty topic. #willreportforspamprettysoon :lol:
jlv wrote: 1. Be nice! If you aren't nice you will be gone.
2. No foul language.
Jlillywhite23

Post by Jlillywhite23 »

Boblob801 wrote:
Jlillywhite23 wrote:
Wait longer before making new topics. To be perfectly honest, other than your disregard for listening you seem to structure things fine. Yes you can get a cheap laptop to play sim, no it is not a good idea. No it will not get good frames and no it is not a cheap idea.
Build a desktop, go to the build thread, there's a bunch of builds already in there. It should have most if not all your answers.
Good luck.
Ok. Thank you for being the only one to help and not critise me.
MotardMatt220

Post by MotardMatt220 »

no need for a 750w PSU, maybe go with something around 450/500 ish

also with the money saved go for more RAM, better CPU or GPU
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Jlillywhite23 wrote:Ok. Thank you for being the only one to help and not critise me.
Dude, I helped you in your last thread did I not? All I am saying is stick to one thread. You have to understand that all of our frustration is not 100% on you but the other 100 people just like you who posted before you. Search for computer on the forum and see what comes back. 100s of threads would be my guess, most are just like yours.

Its forum etiquette to search before posting a new thread. Through your searching you might find a thread or multiple threads already dedicated to the topic you want help with. Personally I enjoy helping people but I want them to do a little work to get the information I have accumulated by searching, reading, searching, reading, asking questions, etc. Its clear that you knew you were going to get hassled when you made this thread because you called it "Please Don't Kill Me With Comments". In the rare case that you don't find a thread that has information that you are looking for that is the proper time to find the right section and start a new thread. To put it in perspective I have only started 13 threads (4 were releases or tutorials so really only 9) but I have 780 posts including this one and have been a member for over two years. You on the other hand have been a member for 2 months and have started 25 threads (3 about buying a new computer) and have 130 posts. Looking at the titles of your threads I would say that 90%+ of them could have been posts in existing threads.

I see you have posted in the "Whats Your PC" thread, that is the best place to get info. I responded to you in there without giving you a hard time at all. When you post in the correct location you are much more likely to get help without being hassled. Now learn from the mistake and go forward with that mindset/attitude and you will probably fit right in here.