Just downloaded the full game, do i need to update?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
rovertnamrod
Team: Privateer

Just downloaded the full game, do i need to update?

Post by rovertnamrod »

I bought the full game and it says version 1.9 on the game, do i still need to do the mxsimulator-1_9-update.exe ?
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Re: Just downloaded the full game, do i need to update?

Post by Motolife_99 »

If it says you're on 1.9 then why would you need to download the 1.9 update? lol
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

rovertnamrod wrote:I bought the full game and it says version 1.9 on the game, do i still need to do the mxsimulator-1_9-update.exe ?
You won't need that update. However the latest snapshot is something you may want to look into. You'll find it here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31410
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

To do that, you have to replace the mx.exe with the snapshot and rename it mx.exe. Get it?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

does everyone actually have to be d*cks on here? hes obviously new and don't obviously know what to do with? cant some people just give some help instead of being actual tw*ts about it.
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

ROSE822 wrote:does everyone actually have to be d*cks on here? hes obviously new and don't obviously know what to do with? cant some people just give some help instead of being actual tw*ts about it.
Wut...
All I see in this thread is people helping him. All I see you doing is ranting about something that isn't even happening...
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

ROSE822 wrote:does everyone actually have to be d*cks on here? hes obviously new and don't obviously know what to do with? cant some people just give some help instead of being actual tw*ts about it.
Did you ever read what Wahlamt wrote?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

It depends, if something stupid is suggested, that is a must, but if someone is actually needing help (like in this case), a nice reply would be to prefer.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Most folks asking these questions don't know how to implement the snapshots, so that's why I asked if he got it. Does that make sense?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.