Looking for Team Members!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
AirsoftNGaming
Team: Diamond Motorsports
Location: Guatemala City, Guatemala (im from the states though)

Looking for Team Members!

Post by AirsoftNGaming »

Anybody want to join my team? I live in america so im looking for people that play around the same times as me.( no east side of the world, sorry!). Im thinking of changing the team name and bike right now so if you want to join we will discuss a new team name, and new bike to use! Just PM me or ADD ME ON SKYPE AT: jonahil. Anyone can join
(skilled riders, average riders, begginers, i dont care who, note that if your a begginer i can help with getting faster and not fall as much!). So ye anyone can join, hope someone does!
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: Looking for Team Members!

Post by James_122 »

I wont join your team but i will accept a bike. My bike has purple on it and i dont want purple so i take new one from you yes?
AirsoftNGaming
Team: Diamond Motorsports
Location: Guatemala City, Guatemala (im from the states though)

Post by AirsoftNGaming »

James_122 wrote:I wont join your team but i will accept a bike. My bike has purple on it and i dont want purple so i take new one from you yes?
I dont make skins, just so you kno, i can add num and name on bikes and gear, but thats it.
theCRFandKTM
Team: Non :-(

Post by theCRFandKTM »

Im a beginner and I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR TEAM, sorry don't have Skype but you can contact me at cory.huff@icloud.com or you can text me at cory.huff@icloud.com!!!
Ummm, pff IDK
ThrottleJockey4

Post by ThrottleJockey4 »

I would love to join your team man. Looking for a team to practice with.