The Bird is Back!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
MX_Cardinal

The Bird is Back!!

Post by MX_Cardinal »

After about a 1 1/2-year hiatus, I, MX Cardinal have come back to BIRDS 'R US--I mean MX Simulator! I have to relearn some riding skills, and have my stability set to 92, lol! Some of you guys might've seen me online a little bit, as I practice there. I also race offline, though I give the AI a head start until they are about 1/4 the way down the track. I'm gonna practice a lot, and I probably won't be joining any leagues for a long time. But, I will be creating custom content! I'm working on some custom Fairgrounds Motocross tracks right now, like the kind they have at the fairs. They're turning out really good, but I'm trying to get my decals less choppy on the turns, lol! And I'm still working on my Cardinal rider, which might be released sometime, even though it looks a bit goofy.

So how're y'all doing? What's up with you?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: The Bird is Back!!

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Oh, you know...same 'ol same 'ol. Welcome back!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MX_Cardinal

Post by MX_Cardinal »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Oh, you know...same 'ol same 'ol. Welcome back!
Yup! It's been so long since I've regularly played this.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You've missed 3285 of my posts since you left, time to catch up.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MX_Cardinal

Post by MX_Cardinal »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You've missed 3285 of my posts since you left, time to catch up.
Lol!