How Long Have You Been Playing MXS?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Robert196

How Long Have You Been Playing MXS?

Post by Robert196 »

While I was celebrating New Years, I read a tweet about sim by Gustavo. Then it hit me that I've been playing for a little over 5 YEARS. I usually get bored after a month, both this game has kept me around for 5 WHOLE YEARS. Congrats JLV for catching my attention and ultimately ruining my life.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: How Long Have You Been Playing MXS?

Post by Wahlamt »

Hmm, not sure when I first encountered mxs, but I started to play on my school macbook sometime under 2010. So I'm going onto my 5th year, but as of now, maybe 4 and a half year? Still I suck haha. Maybe because for my first 3.5 years my priority was Whips > Consistency. Still enjoying this game!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Well around 7-8 years, I know there is plenty people who is here since pre-realeses. I bet we'll be playing MXS for a few more years that's for sure.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

jeremy103
Team: MCD Honda

Post by jeremy103 »

6 years :oops: :oops:
mxbro65
Team: aids

Post by mxbro65 »

i got the game on 3/16/2012 so march will be three years took 2 of them to get a national number and a pro license
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

To long. What hurts more is I was at my prime way to soon. I peaked early and haven't seen that success since and now that theres prizes involved and not just "fun" it sucks even more. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
callm3dub

Post by callm3dub »

Im with Robert i get bored after a month with most games. I have been playing for three years now and i keep coming back.
sapelgas431
Team: MadCape

Post by sapelgas431 »

Well, now that I think about it, I started playing in the summer of 2012, which makes it almost 3 years.. wow
André Santos
2015 Arenacross Champion | 2015/2016 EMF 450 SX 4th O/A | 2017 rF SX 250E 5th O/A
Yamahaulin
Team: TBR

Post by Yamahaulin »

At the end of this month itll be 4 YEARS
2017 Sim Cup Champion | 2014 East Coast Supercross Champion | 2013 MEC Champion | 2013 250 MX Outdoor Champion | 2013 Grand National Champion | 2013 250 West Coast Supercross Champion
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I signed up right at the end of 2008, but I think I had the demo before that. Right around 6 years then.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
mikehunt22
Team: Privateer

Post by mikehunt22 »

4 years on the 28th
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Post by jbob23 »

I started playing during the pre-release days. I think it was towards the end of 07. All i can remember is one day I did a google search for mx pc game and found this place. I was desparate because MX vs Atv would never work right on my crappy pc at the time and MCM2 was all but dead so i went to google. I think i installed both mxsim and mx the force the same day. Seems crazy that it was that long ago. I don't get to play near as much as i used to but i still set aside time when I can. The wife is back to working night shift so I get a lot of evenings back to my self again. Thank the lord! :lol:
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Way too long...
Pumaxcs wrote:What hurts more is I was at my prime way to soon and now that theres prizes involved and not just "fun" it sucks even more. :lol:
Same here, but I'm glad it was early, because my primedays made me go away from mxs for years because of me making more rivals than friends at the end. (At that time Juan and Sweden)
And now all I see is people calling eachother out if they crash each other on the first turn, and a whole heck of a whine choirs for small things :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

02RR02 wrote:Same here, but I'm glad it was early, because my prime days made me go away from mxs for years because of me making more rivals than friends at the end. (At that time Juan and Sweden)
And now all I see is people calling each other out if they crash each other on the first turn, and a whole heck of a whine choirs for small things :lol:
All I remeber is that I was in xFire twice and there was a team skin being made and I never got in on one even when I was fast. Shout out to Luiz, the only true friend I had. :lol: Sweden eventually came around but who didn't hate both of them honestly?

I'm not terribly mad that I'm sucky now though, you're right it does seem like the competitive edge has gotten far more serious than I would've taken it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.