Like, Share, Release! By PeakOne Designs

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Beast2013

Like, Share, Release! By PeakOne Designs

Post by Beast2013 »

Hello guys, I made this render scene a couple of days ago and decided I will release it to you guys so you can enjoy doing renders with it! All you have to do is like PeakOne Designs Facebook page, when it reaches 500Likes I will release this blend. Note bike not included. Credits to P2sta for the red tool trolley. Thanks guys and good luck :wink:
>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/PeakOne- ... 51?fref=ts <<
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Like, Share, Release! By PeakOne Designs

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Beast2013 wrote:...when it reaches 500Likes I will release this blend.
Are you serious?!?!?! What a bunch of bullshit! Another FB "Like Whore". For shame.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Beast2013 wrote:...when it reaches 500Likes I will release this blend.
Are you serious?!?!?! What a bunch of bullshit! Another FB "Like Whore". For shame.
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

Up to you it's your loss, I'll just keep it to myself. You should go sook to P2sta, jvdl, mr workz and many others that do it too. Your getting it for FREE......
TeamHavocRacing

Don't have their stuff.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Beast2013 wrote:Up to you it's your loss, I'll just keep it to myself. You should go sook to P2sta, jvdl, mr workz and many others that do it too. Your getting it for FREE......
They made one of the best bike models the game has, and you made a scene to do renders with, that has models you didn't make in it. That's the difference
Donate if you like My Creations
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

Ohagan75 wrote:
Beast2013 wrote:Up to you it's your loss, I'll just keep it to myself. You should go sook to P2sta, jvdl, mr workz and many others that do it too. Your getting it for FREE......
They made one of the best bike models the game has, and you made a scene to do renders with, that has models you didn't make in it. That's the difference
Ohagan75 wrote:One of, if not the worst looking model in mxs. Your polyflow is hideous, your UV Mapping skills are pretty ordinary, the template is a complete mess and the then there's the whole pipe deal.
"best bike models the game has"
P2sta's shed scene he released for likes and theirs another one coming. I can easily take the the tool trolley out. But he did release the trolley to public so I don't see why I cant release it in my render scene too. It would be a different story if I didn't give him credits but I am.
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

Beast2013 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:One of, if not the worst looking model in mxs. Your polyflow is hideous, your UV Mapping skills are pretty ordinary, the template is a complete mess and the then there's the whole pipe deal.
"best bike models the game has"
P2sta's shed scene he released for likes and theirs another one coming. I can easily take the the tool trolley out. But he did release the trolley to public so I don't see why I cant release it in my render scene too. It would be a different story if I didn't give him credits but I am.
I don't see why you quoted me from that ktm thread, as it's completely unrelated to p2sta or yourself.

P2sta released his shed scene because it was what the people on his facebook voted for him to release on his birthday, he never asked for a certain amount of likes to release it. However you are correct about the one in the works now.

P2sta is an artist known for his modeling and skinning abilities, and he only puts out work that looks completely realistic, like his shed scene is. Your scene isn't that realistic. It's the little things like having light normal maps on the bench tops with scratches, texture on the cupboard doors, and on the floor that give a scene life, and that is the difference between yours and P2sta's scenes.
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

Ohagan75 wrote:I don't see why you quoted me from that ktm thread, as it's completely unrelated to p2sta or yourself.

P2sta released his shed scene because it was what the people on his facebook voted for him to release on his birthday, he never asked for a certain amount of likes to release it. However you are correct about the one in the works now.

P2sta is an artist known for his modeling and skinning abilities, and he only puts out work that looks completely realistic, like his shed scene is. Your scene isn't that realistic. It's the little things like having light normal maps on the bench tops with scratches, texture on the cupboard doors, and on the floor that give a scene life, and that is the difference between yours and P2sta's scenes.
Yes I agree with that but on the other hand this is my first render scene I've made. Further along the track I will learn more things and will hopefully be able to make them look more realistic.
TeamHavocRacing

Beast2013 wrote:...this is my first render scene I've made.
That's why I'm so astounded by the need for FB likes before releasing it.
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Some damn nice renders on your facebook page, nice work.
Trevor
Crushed Dissenter
Team: 21 Savage

Post by Trevor »

To be fair, if you want 500 likes, you should give us the bike too. Not everyone in the community knows how to do renders and on top of that, not to be rude, this render isn't that great. Most would prefer a realistic setting.
TeamHavocRacing

I guess I meant to be rude since that's a highly manipulative tactic in order to advance your FB status.
Ohagan75

Post by Ohagan75 »

Beast2013 wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote:I don't see why you quoted me from that ktm thread, as it's completely unrelated to p2sta or yourself.

Yes I agree with that but on the other hand this is my first render scene I've made. Further along the track I will learn more things and will hopefully be able to make them look more realistic.
So you want to take what P2sta and JVDL did with their like share release thing for the Kawasaki model that they made after years of practicing and countless models, and apply it to the first render scene you have ever made? Don't you see where we are coming from?
Beast2013

Post by Beast2013 »

Ohagan75 wrote:
Beast2013 wrote:

So you want to take what P2sta and JVDL did with their like share release thing for the Kawasaki model that they made after years of practicing and countless models, and apply it to the first render scene you have ever made? Don't you see where we are coming from?
I just agreed with what you said? you want me to get better at making scenes before I go asking for likes. I do understand we're your coming from....