1.10 update

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5355
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: 1.10 update

Postby Wahlamt » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:26 pm

Mx29 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:[quote="Mx29" in my personal folder I have all these files:
zzzz.saf
zzzy.saf
zzzw.saf
zzzv,saf
zzzu.saf
zzzt.saf

but I can not hit the next button!

Should be in the C:\Program Files(x86)\Mx Simulator folder, not the personal.


yes in this folder too :([/quote]
Delete those in the personal one.

Mx29
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:02 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 1.10 update

Postby Mx29 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:26 am

Wahlamt wrote:
Mx29 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:[quote="Mx29" in my personal folder I have all these files:
zzzz.saf
zzzy.saf
zzzw.saf
zzzv,saf
zzzu.saf
zzzt.saf

but I can not hit the next button!

Should be in the C:\Program Files(x86)\Mx Simulator folder, not the personal.


yes in this folder too :(

Delete those in the personal one.[/quote]
Ok I deleted everything of these so there is only the zzzz.saf file in my folder but I can still not hit the next button :(

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 11997
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 1.10 update

Postby jlv » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:59 am

All the installer looks for is zzzz.saf in the folder you're updating, which is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator" by default.

If you deleted everything but zzzz.saf you're going to need a full install anyway. (Either that or install every update.) If you re-download from your BMT Micro link it'll be the latest version.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 2282
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 1.10 update

Postby aeffertz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:39 am

Hey JLV, how's that KTM model coming along?

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 11997
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 1.10 update

Postby jlv » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:13 am

Wish I had some screenshots for you but I haven't done a lot to the model itself. I've been learning some more Blender scripting so I can automate some of the more repetitive tasks.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4446
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: 1.10 update

Postby AWood » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:06 am

jlv wrote:Wish I had some screenshots for you but I haven't done a lot to the model itself. I've been learning some more Blender scripting so I can automate some of the more repetitive tasks.

how do i make suspension not suck on this snapshot.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 2282
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 1.10 update

Postby aeffertz » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:49 am

AWood wrote:how do i make suspension not suck on this snapshot.


Scroll down to the Tuning Tips chart. I tweaked my old settings following this and it helped out dramatically.

http://service.foxracingshox.com/powers ... _guide.htm

User avatar
Big Smooth one3
Posts: 827
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:17 pm
Location: TN, for now

Re: 1.10 update

Postby Big Smooth one3 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:04 pm

aeffertz wrote:
AWood wrote:how do i make suspension not suck on this snapshot.


Scroll down to the Tuning Tips chart. I tweaked my old settings following this and it helped out dramatically.

http://service.foxracingshox.com/powers ... _guide.htm

Not sure where you dug this up, but awesome link. Thanks for posting
Justin Smedley | #304 | UID 13800 | Aggressively Mediocre Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 1329
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: Motochasin
Location: Somewhere in a cave

Re: 1.10 update

Postby MOTOZ293 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:41 pm

JLV is there any word/update on 2.0?
Image

User avatar
yzmxer608
Posts: 14835
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 am
Team: Race Tech/SD
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.A

Re: 1.10 update

Postby yzmxer608 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:56 pm

It'll be 1.11 not 2.0. I wouldn't think it'll come anytime soon since there hasn't been any huge changes since 1.10.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.

jjordan38
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 1.10 update

Postby jjordan38 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:24 am

why does my Advanced stability setup do not save ?

anyone can fix that ?

thanks

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5355
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: 1.10 update

Postby Wahlamt » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:31 pm

jjordan38 wrote:why does my Advanced stability setup do not save ?

anyone can fix that ?

thanks

It does save. If you change the stability slider, the advanced settings changes. If you exit the game in any other way than pressing quit/exit from the menu, it won't save.

I can suggest read and write setup.

mxsim215
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:47 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 1.10 update

Postby mxsim215 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:25 am

dude im still having troubles with multiplayer i can only play it when i take all my downloads out of the folder. if i try to play with the downloads in it, it says fixed file mismatched im really getting mad bc i just sent 42 dollars on this game and it wont work right plz help me fix!!!!

User avatar
aeffertz
Posts: 2282
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:01 am
Location: Wiscansin

Re: 1.10 update

Postby aeffertz » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:48 am

mxsim215 wrote:dude im still having troubles with multiplayer i can only play it when i take all my downloads out of the folder. if i try to play with the downloads in it, it says fixed file mismatched im really getting mad bc i just sent 42 dollars on this game and it wont work right plz help me fix!!!!


Be mad at yourself for not being able to read.

What do you mean "all your downloads"? What folder?

mxsim215
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:47 am
Team: Privateer

Re: 1.10 update

Postby mxsim215 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:54 am

the mx simulator personal folder and the bike skins and tracks i downloaded


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests