Another new team, with benefits!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ddmx

Another new team, with benefits!

Post by ddmx »

I like the whole idea of the team atmosphere. It really isn't done that much with mx games but in real life it is crucial. So I have decided to enlist for members of a new team. This one is different though. Riders will be picked on a lap time based idea only concerning the first two tracks in the demo. (so those of you who haven't got the full version yet are still in this) When the riders are selected we will decide on a team name with team sponsors. Sounds normal, right? Here's the catch. The team will get a custom modeled helmet, rider model, chest protector, boots, and leatt brace all different from the original model. These models will not be released to the public. This means that you will be set apart from everyone else. All gear will be decided on by the team and modeled by me. Custom skinning will also come into play. This team will look, feel, and ride like a race team should, attending another MX nationals series when started, and just plain looking good in screenshots and what not. Sound good. If you would like to try out, post screenshots of your fastest laps on either Rabbit Hill or Ekswanbee Park. Simulator physics is necessary. I will select the fastest 5 racers that apply and including myself, we will begin the team. "Applications" will be accepted until May 15 so if you would like to be a part of this, let me know! Peace, and good luck!
DJ99X

Re: Another new team, with benefits!

Post by DJ99X »

What a rought! I was hoping you would remodel for everyone! Looks like I might have to get my modeling skills a bit higher
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Maybe I should clear it up a little bit. The rider model will be released to everyone! This is the rider only with the leaat brace I already modeled! Anything from custom helmets, to chest protectors, to other goggles, will be kept solely to the team. You will be getting some things, just not all of the custom things the team uses. I will begin putting together a bunch of new helmets soon, but let's keep this post to team questions only, thanks! Hey, you can always switch teams....like in real life, whoever offers the most gets the best. :D
rgaede
Team: Privateer

Post by rgaede »

Will hopefully have the full game soon, need brakes on the car. My best time at Ekswanbee Park. This is without other riders, with others it is 1:14.8. Don't have a screenshot of this though :( . Will post rabbit hill soon, it will have other riders and another Ekswanbee time with other riders.
Attachments
best eskawabee time.jpg
(104.82 KiB) Downloaded 628 times
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

WHOA THERE
rgaede

Post by rgaede »

Here's rabbit hill and ekswanbee with 5 other riders, I alwayse use erode 1.0, thus my final laps are usually slower.
Attachments
Rabbit hill2.jpg
(119.76 KiB) Downloaded 556 times
eks 10lps.jpg
(134.89 KiB) Downloaded 573 times
Rgaede Past numbers #333 #19 Now #373

DILLIGAF
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

ohno i rly want to try out for this team. but i have edited ekwansbee park and Rh..=(
is there anyother way for me to compete for a position in this team?
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

i managed to get my old RH back=)
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

1:08 at Rabbit Hill, if ya really need it I can post the picture, didn't want to upload it at the moment, I'm lazy.
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

hey ddmx488 glad to see your getting lots of interest i hope it works out and we could have 3 teams bangin bars in the national series
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

sounds like a fun deal, but u havent proved enything yet? sounds like really mutch fun but the question is if u can really do this things?
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

the only custom object I've released to the public is the leatt brace. I was running a sixsixone flight helmet (my version), now I've modeled a shoei v-moto. My crf250 is more detailed than the version you guys are running. My next biggest endeavor is the rider model, which I will be starting this coming week. I just choose not to release everything to the public right away for personal reasons. This is one of the benefits the team will have!
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

heres mine, since you didnt respond to my PM :P

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj19 ... =newpb.jpg
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

ddmx488 wrote:the only custom object I've released to the public is the leatt brace. I was running a sixsixone flight helmet (my version), now I've modeled a shoei v-moto. My crf250 is more detailed than the version you guys are running. My next biggest endeavor is the rider model, which I will be starting this coming week. I just choose not to release everything to the public right away for personal reasons. This is one of the benefits the team will have!

sounds great! will post my laptime here when i get back home, peace out!
billybob

Post by billybob »

1.07.7 EB Park, not that i want to join a theoretical team, but i like to brag about that laptime :lol: