Whips....

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Remz
Team: SSR-StanStixRacing

Whips....

Post by Remz »

hey everyone, i was wondering if any1 had tips on how to do clean, controlled whips, i used the tutorial on youtube, that gave me a brief outline of what to do.

my problem is, bring the bike back around, and also, when i do a whip over a big jump a get alot of snaking in the air, from left to right, and is uncontrolable, any help from anyone???
Kendo
Team: Privateer

Re: Whips....

Post by Kendo »

Personally I lean forward on the face of the jump and slightly to one direction, On the lip of the jump I lean back and keep leant to the same direction, when im finally ready to bring it back round in mid-air I lean to the opposite side and give it some gas! You can also use the back break to tweak your whips when your confident and on certain lips you can sit down when leaning back to do a little rc whip.

Ive attatched a demo of a single lap demostrating this technique as my explanations are awful, the whips arent huge but you can see how to do them. Remember the lower the stability, the bigger the whip!
Attachments
Simple Whips.mxdemo
Place this in your demos folder in your personal files.
(412.07 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
PSN = cfcwill
Remz

Post by Remz »

thanks for the tips, can i ask, how do you stand up and sit down ???
WhMx179

Post by WhMx179 »

what i did to help get myself get better is i watched some of dj deihl's mx sim videos. it will make you better haha idk it sounds really wierd but after watching them i got better at the game
Kendo

Post by Kendo »

You press the Sit/Dab button, i have no idea what youve set that to so check in 'Customize controls'.
PSN = cfcwill
Remz

Post by Remz »

ahh i got it now, and yeh i watch some vids, its has helped me so far, just cant wait for full game tomorrow :P:P :D