Fairly new to mx sim. But entirely in need of setup for 125.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
AustinRankin618
Team: Privateer/618FUNDED

Fairly new to mx sim. But entirely in need of setup for 125.

Post by AustinRankin618 »

Hello all, i am kinda new to being committed and serious about this game. i started keeping up with it back in 2007 when it was first released as a demo. Years went on as i was transitioning from 85's to Big Bikes and i got more serious in the sport which made me want to use mx sim more. here pretty recently i have read up on a lot of topics over this forum and realized that i really want to get better instead of just farting around with the application. so with that being said. i would like to get someone to help me get a base setup started for my 2015 yz125 on mx sim. but not only help me get it going but if they could explain to me in regular terms of what im making each change for that would be greatly appreciated. i dont know alot about the bike setup on here but i am willing to learn. i have read the topics where if you change that** it makes **this feel differnt but didnt really explain why. i do however have the mxs garage tool but just dont know enough to feel comfortable making a change. i like the 125 alot but i like the 250f also..

im wanting to ride supercross this up and coming season. so if someone could please help me get a setup dialed in i would be glad to help them out in any way possible maybe even a donation $$.I know some of you will look at this topic and say what a joke and maybe some of you wont but i am reaching out because i want to get better. please help because im searching for it. :oops:
Eric/BigSexy165
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Fairly new to mx sim. But entirely in need of setup for

Post by Eric/BigSexy165 »

This is about all you need really. StartYourSystemsTV is a really great helper.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 6Hm1FJP-1m
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.