Rollers and luging problems.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
HuffenPuffer801
Team: Privateer

Rollers and luging problems.

Post by HuffenPuffer801 »

Hey, I'm gonna start on rollers (I'm getting alright at the game had it for 3 months now) but at red bud you see people seat bouncing and jumping the rollers and every time I try I don't jump nearly far enough. How would I be able to jump them. Onto luging, I'm on yz250 09 and my gearing is -1 0 but I find watching other 250 riders mine lugs a lot compared to them, is this me needing to be more rev. or is this gearing.
HUFFENPUFFER801
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Rollers and luging problems.

Post by aeffertz »

Dude, I did not know you could luge in this game. What's the code?

SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

aeffertz wrote:Dude, I did not know you could luge in this game. What's the code?

/toggleluge

Duh!
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

SMR 510RR wrote:
aeffertz wrote:Dude, I did not know you could luge in this game. What's the code?

/toggleluge

Duh!
Oh hell yeah! Best game mode in the whole game!
Colbemx

Post by Colbemx »

So to actually help you, you just need to carry more speed through the corner before the rollers. Also the lugging or bogging is because of you're in too high of a gear. If you're only in third gear and you have this problem then maybe you should change your gearing. Like I said though, practice carrying your speed through the corner.
SOAB_465

Post by SOAB_465 »

Colbemx wrote:So to actually help you, you just need to carry more speed through the corner before the rollers. Also the lugging or bogging is because of you're in too high of a gear. If you're only in third gear and you have this problem then maybe you should change your gearing. Like I said though, practice carrying your speed through the corner.

You need to run manual shifting for this to work also. Otherwise it shifts up on its own and then bogs when you land