Where to find updated bike models and skins?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
dirtbikedan296
Team: Privateer

Where to find updated bike models and skins?

Post by dirtbikedan296 »

Im new to sim and i know that in order to start using cooler graphics for your bikes and gear for your rider you need to update the model but i cant seem to find where the latest updated version of them are. I see the link in the F.A.Q. thread but the link for wheels doesnt work and also do the 250 model skins match the 450 skins? Like do i only need to download the 250 models for every bike and it works for the 450s and 125s? I know how do download it all, i just dont know what links to use and what exactly i have to download. Thanks! Dont hate cause i know im a noob.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Where to find updated bike models and skins?

Post by Wahlamt »

Hi!

What you are looking for is a "stock model replacement", models that will replace the old ugly ones. If you are new to the game, I suggest you watch thistutorial series, if you feel like you need it. It's a complete beginners guide so will get most of the basics.

The stock model replacement thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=19219
Video on how to get it in the game (from the tutorials I linked in the previous section):

If you aren't looking for replacing the old ones, but have other skins for yourself only. Pretty much download any from the "models and skins" section, then if it's a zip, rar or 7z file, you'll need to extract it, but the video above covers it.