Yo Plz Help Meh!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
OffTheWall

Yo Plz Help Meh!

Post by OffTheWall »

Hey guys i was wondering for some better tips... i ride at 15 - 25 stab. and ive had t his game for 9.8 months now... and i still cant do whoops... or rythm sections... i fly off the side and my bike looks stiff like a board... kinda unrealistic to me... i cant seem to stop in corners... i dab in corners... lol idk what wrong with me... but ive been having wayyyyyyyyyyyy more fun with the Mx vs Atv: Reflex demo than ive had with this game entirely... i wanna get better and have a fun time with this game... but im having a hard time.
adhkcrfhonda

Re: Yo Plz Help Meh!

Post by adhkcrfhonda »

i would turn up your stab.
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Increase 'leveling' in secret/hidden menu.
Dont go wide open through whoops, hit them in a tall gear and then go like 30% if you have a controller.
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Post by Blitz »

How can you have the game for 9.8 months? hahaha.

Id suggest for the rhythm sections, try not being so wide open on the throttle and try using the rider lean more. This can just help with judging where your going to land etc.
yomo

Post by yomo »

Blitz wrote:How can you have the game for 9.8 months? hahaha.
9 months and 24 days I presume... That would make sense since this is a 30 day month :D
Prologue

Post by Prologue »

For rhythm sections I suggest that if you see you are starting to go to a bad place, while in the air turn your wheel away from where you want to go. So if you want to go left, make your wheel go right, it will scoot your bike out on landing and you will turn a little left. If you have opposite steering enabled then you just turn whatever way you want to go and the game automagically makes the wheel go the opposite way in the air, (but you still end up going where you want). You can't turn your wheel very far though, or else you'll just crash. Good luck!