Kinda A Competition...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
acr3w
Team: vintage mx

Kinda A Competition...

Post by acr3w »

I dont know if bike modelers come on this thread at all but I've been looking for new graphics for my pitbike and i know that the guys on here make some badass graphics for the game. I wanna see what the people on here have for ideas for the graphics on my bike, meaning that I'm asking the modelers to make some graphics for me. the bike is a 2004 Honda CRF80F, I dont know what you need to make the graphics on photoshop, so if your interested then just message me what you need.

Requirements:
-take this seriously, i know a company that will print these graphics for me if i send them a picture.
-Preferably made on Photoshop, then saved as a .jpeg
-include your name or username on the actual graphics them self somewhere, I would like to have something a little funny on there that i would have to explain to people
-if you are going to put an exhaust company on the graphics then please make it Dr. D

Have fun with it too. it would be so sick for the both of us, i will be picking the ones i like the most in a month or so depending on the amount of people who submit designs.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Kinda A Competition...

Post by aeffertz »

Good luck.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

acr3w wrote: it would be so sick for the both of us.
I see how this is sick for you, but I fail to see how it'd be sick for the person who designs them?
acr3w

Post by acr3w »

checkerz wrote:
acr3w wrote: it would be so sick for the both of us.
I see how this is sick for you, but I fail to see how it'd be sick for the person who designs them?
They would have their graphics printed onto a real bike. i would be hype to see that.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

So you expect people to buy a graphics template and design you a set of free graphics?
acr3w

Post by acr3w »

nickuzick wrote:So you expect people to buy a graphics template and design you a set of free graphics?

What do u mean
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

people have to buy templates for bikes to design graphics...
acr3w

Post by acr3w »

acr3w wrote:
nickuzick wrote:So you expect people to buy a graphics template and design you a set of free graphics?

What do u mean
i said to message me for the things you will need, it means ill pay if thats what has to happen
Ryan721
Team: Privateer

Post by Ryan721 »

So you want graphic designers to make you a set of graphics for free? I mean, they need to get paid for their work. Also, a lot of people who make graphics have their own printing equipment. Why don't you just ask one of the guys who make graphics, like Morin, to make you a set.
acr3w

Post by acr3w »

Ryan721 wrote:So you want graphic designers to make you a set of graphics for free? I mean, they need to get paid for their work. Also, a lot of people who make graphics have their own printing equipment. Why don't you just ask one of the guys who make graphics, like Morin, to make you a set.

Damnnn. I for got to write that in there, meant to mention it but didn't know how much they usually get paid and knowing the people on here, they'll prob lie to me and tell me some absurd #. Just from past experiences. And I didn't know that there were guys that could print them for me too, thanks for letting me know.
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

So you know somebody that prints graphics and are going to pay them for graphics... Why not just have them design your graphics? They should have everything they need to do so...
acr3w

Post by acr3w »

aeffertz wrote:So you know somebody that prints graphics and are going to pay them for graphics... Why not just have them design your graphics? They should have everything they need to do so...

because I'm not very creative and I know that the guys on here have an endless mind of creativety and I wanna see what they can come up with
JJH186
Team: VMRacing

Post by JJH186 »

acr3w wrote:
aeffertz wrote:So you know somebody that prints graphics and are going to pay them for graphics... Why not just have them design your graphics? They should have everything they need to do so...

because I'm not very creative and I know that the guys on here have an endless mind of creativety and I wanna see what they can come up with
Ask Alvo52 on the forums, I know him well and I am sure he would not lie to you about the price numbers. His work is great! Give him a pm and ask him.
acr3w

Post by acr3w »

JJH186 wrote:
acr3w wrote:

Ask Alvo52 on the forums, I know him well and I am sure he would not lie to you about the price numbers. His work is great! Give him a pm and ask him.
Thanks man!
aeffertz

Post by aeffertz »

In case that falls through ^^^^