New to MXS? Want to get fast? Look here.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

New to MXS? Want to get fast? Look here.

Post by motokid499 »

This is not a service, this is not something I will be doing regularly, but I have a proposal. Of course I try and help anyone who asks for help, but I want to try something a little different. I want to do a small experiment with 1 or maybe 2 people. I am extremely confident in my knowledge towards bike setup and just the game in general, so I've decided to pick 1 or maybe 2 people for this experiment.

Everyone knows the incredibly difficult learning curve of MXS, and what I intend to do is cut this learning curve short, try and shortcut a player into getting fast. I know what it takes to get fast, I've observed other people's progression rates and what people need to do to progress quicker, as well as figured out things myself that got me faster.

So here's the experiment: I'm going to take 1 or 2 people that are dedicated to wanting to be fast. I know I can't pick anyone because if im being honest this will take a lot of hours and you will have to have dedication to this experiment. I know this idea is super tryhard and im not going to deny that, but regardless this experiment is meant for dedicated individuals ready to tryhard until their controller breaks. Do not reply if you just play this game for fun with friends and dont care about speed. My goal is to turn the individual(s) pro within 6 months as appose to the years it takes most people. If I am successful I will consider doing something like this in the future with more people.

No real requirements other than what was already said, but it would benefit both me and the individual(s) if we were in the same time zone (EST). I don't exactly have an age limit, but lets just go ahead and say 14 years old. I don't want to deal with immaturity here but if you are younger and prove to be mature enough then shoot me a message. Also, it would be best if you've either just purchased the game or have been playing for under a week or so. Dealing with people who have had it longer are harder to teach because their muscle memory is already there with bad playing habits etc. I am willing to help anyone, but for the purpose of this experiment I would prefer if only noobs who have had the game less than a week or so contact me about this experiment.

I feel like this is gunna make some people get a nice chuckle with how tryhard it is but im really curious as to how much faster I can get someone to progress under my "guidance" I guess.

Thanks.
Tanner Rogers
motokid499

Re: New to MXS? Want to get fast? Look here.

Post by motokid499 »

If you are interested please reply here or PM me.
Tanner Rogers
BilabongAthlete

Post by BilabongAthlete »

Hey I want to sign up. I want to get fast I really hope you pick me
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Post by CeeJayHDz »

sign me up!
chandlershred

Post by chandlershred »

I'm in!!!!
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

help meh plox ;)
JS19
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JS19 »

pick Meeeee
motokid499

Post by motokid499 »

lmao
Tanner Rogers