The Moto Empire V1.0

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
22Ryann
Team: Thrashedkids

Re: The Moto Empire V1.0

Post by 22Ryann »

MX181 wrote:i really like it !!! Hopefully i can get my upload request approved so i can test the uploading system out and also figure out how to change my avatar haha.
Sorted your account,

Yea Profile pictures will be changeable here in the future. Just love how people don't select one and end up with Ronnie Mac haha
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

22Ryann wrote:Just love how people don't select one and end up with Ronnie Mac haha
We all have a Ronnie Mac inside of us wanting to get out!
MX181

Post by MX181 »

Really like this ryan !!!! Uploading from australia is really good speeds. Definetly gonna store my tracks here for future. #Fan
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Thanks MX181,

It's a Mediafire Pro account, we use the Mediafire Javascript SDK to upload to the account. Need to clean up some upload issues but it mostly works well!
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Thanks MX181,

It's a Mediafire Pro account, we use the Mediafire Javascript SDK to upload to the account. Need to clean up some upload issues but it mostly works well! More than welcome to upload and link to from the forum post.
MX181

Post by MX181 »

Oh ohk yer well will definitely do so in future. got a bunch of tracks on my computer i probably should upload and release haha
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Hey guys,

Did some updates here in last week or two on the tracks page.

6/07/2016 - Review system implemented which includes rating system & hearts.
* Hearts are a value of how much you enjoy the track and how it rides & is not judged in the total points score of the track, where as the star system is more formal grading of the track, each row is worth 20 points in the scale of a hundred and a final points score is awarded. The final score of the track is a total of all review total points and download count added together.
* The download count is unique downloads only & tracked so the builder of the track is now able to view which specific users have downloaded the track.
* Track page has been redesigned to be clean and more effective.

Cheers Ryann,
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

VMX_SKYmx99
Team: BOMR

Post by VMX_SKYmx99 »

Idk if this has been mentioned or not. I may have overlooked it. The site does not display properly on a mobile device. Everything is squished together. This is on an iPhone 6 Plus using google chrome.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:Idk if this has been mentioned or not. I may have overlooked it. The site does not display properly on a mobile device. Everything is squished together. This is on an iPhone 6 Plus using google chrome.
This could be relatively easy to fix with css. Got an OnePlus One phone, 1080p display. This is landscape:

This is standing up:
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

VMX_SKYmx99 wrote:Idk if this has been mentioned or not. I may have overlooked it. The site does not display properly on a mobile device. Everything is squished together. This is on an iPhone 6 Plus using google chrome.
Hey Cheers guys,

Since i re-focused the UI design using 'semantic-ui' code base i have focused mainly on the desktop version, as it really is used mainly from that browser. Once i get the design and flow pretty much where we want it, i will focus on the mobile version as i see that people would use it to just check during the day for new content etc, the main problem is the sidebar is a fixed size, so i need to write some code to detect size and adjust.

Appreciate the feedback!

Also seeing what peoples thoughts are for 'following' creators. So whenever they post content you will be notified?
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

22Ryann wrote:
Hey Cheers guys,

Since i re-focused the UI design using 'semantic-ui' code base i have focused mainly on the desktop version, as it really is used mainly from that browser. Once i get the design and flow pretty much where we want it, i will focus on the mobile version as i see that people would use it to just check during the day for new content etc, the main problem is the sidebar is a fixed size, so i need to write some code to detect size and adjust.

Appreciate the feedback!

Also seeing what peoples thoughts are for 'following' creators. So whenever they post content you will be notified?
I was just about to suggest wrapping everything up in boostrap-3 because I didnt know what you meant by 'semantic-ui' but I looked it up and saw its also a responsive layout framework as well. I thought you were just talking about HTML5 semantic tags lol. If you wanted a quick fix to the side bar just throw a little media query statement in your CSS to adjust it, although like you said desktop is your main priority right now and maybe not to many people look at it on their phones at this point in time.
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

Mobile version should be pretty usable now, spent about 4 hours on it this afternoon.

Let me know what you guys are getting.
MX181

Post by MX181 »

what happen haha went to upload hfa sand and no worky haha
22Ryann

Post by 22Ryann »

No one was supporting it, so i haven't renewed the hosting. For some reason people think a forum post is better.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :?