2016-02-15 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Wissler122
Team: Privateer

Re: 2016-02-15 snapshot

Post by Wissler122 »

"cant find game data" is what I get when I click run. why does it do this? how can I solve it??
Cole Cherick

Post by Cole Cherick »

Alright, i know this is really dumb, but when i download it and click on it to open it up, it says cant find game data. I would really appreciate it if someone could guide me through this!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You download the snapshot. That is an executable file. You copy it, then you right click mx simulator icon and click Properties. Click on open target folder or target location. This will not be your personal folder but the actual install location. Delete the existing MX. Exe icon and replace it with the new snapshot and rename it MX. Exe
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Wissler122 wrote:"cant find game data" is what I get when I click run. why does it do this? how can I solve it??
TeamHavocRacing wrote:You download the snapshot. That is an executable file. You copy it, then you right click mx simulator icon and click Properties. Click on open target folder or target location. This will not be your personal folder but the actual install location. Delete the existing MX. Exe icon and replace it with the new snapshot and rename it MX. Exe
Christ.

Just put the exe in your directory. The other mx simulator folder to your personal. Then make a short cut of that exe and put that short cut on the desktop. Done
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
Prestont
Team: MotoPro Graphics

Post by Prestont »

When ever I try to get online it says fixed file mismatch???? What does that mean
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

krossboy wrote:
krossboy wrote:Whats wrong here that the skin wouldn't show up ingame?!?!
Anyone?
So there is not a single person on this forum who knows how to name a KTM, why don't I belive that ahaha
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
tonnenmeter

Post by tonnenmeter »

would like to know this too. if I edit the saf for the ktm I can choose it ingame, but it won't load
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

krossboy wrote:So there is not a single person on this forum who knows how to name a KTM, why don't I belive that ahaha
The names looked correct to me. Are they not showing in the bike graphics list or does the model not load?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

i bet he didnt download the zzzztest thing
tonnenmeter

Post by tonnenmeter »

jlv wrote:
krossboy wrote:So there is not a single person on this forum who knows how to name a KTM, why don't I belive that ahaha
The names looked correct to me. Are they not showing in the bike graphics list or does the model not load?
for me they show up in the list, but don't load. I edited the saf like he did
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Download this and put it where you put the snapshot http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/zzzrtestzz.zip
tonnenmeter

Post by tonnenmeter »

I already did this when downloading the snapshot itself, but thx anyways.

when I load a track it shows 3 warnings: can't load @450sxfv2016_side_plates-skinname.jm, the same for front plate and lower fork
never changed dynos before in a saf, so I don't have that much of a clue what I'm doing
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by krossboy »

jlv wrote:
It showed in the graphics list, but the model doesn't load. Got it fixed though, teammate named everything the same and it worked. Don't know whats with me and the KTM's, never been able to name them.
MOTOZ293 wrote:i bet he didnt download the zzzztest thing
Been around 5 years, I'm pretty aware of what I need and what not, go make you'r bets somewhere else.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
soc_monki
Team: JDR JStar Motors

Post by soc_monki »

ok, so im crashing every time i go online! everything loads fine, but after about half a race mx.exe just stops working. so bummed...
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

krossboy wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:i bet he didnt download the zzzztest thing
Been around 5 years, I'm pretty aware of what I need and what not, go make you'r bets somewhere else.
You may been around 5 years but your still a spode