Help me pls

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Rello

Help me pls

Post by Rello »

Ciao a tutti
sono italiano e faccio fatica a leggere tutto il forum
volevo fare qualche domanda

ho saputo che non si può fare whip/scrub in arcade mode.
- perchè se non uso l'arcade, la mia moto cade sempre? non riesco a stare in piedi

poi
- come faccio a scrubbare/whippare? non è facile seguendo il video

poi
ho scaricato delle grafiche da http://www.puremxs.com, ma quando le scelgo nel gioco sulla moto rimangono male... perchè?
grazie di tutto... a presto
Hi to all I am Italian and I find it hard to read the whole forum
I wanted to ask some question
I have known that whip / scrub cannot be made in arcade mode.
- why if I don't use the arcade, does my motorbike always fall? don't I succeed in being standing

then
- as I do to scrubbare / whippare? it is not easy following the video thanks of everything...

then
I have unloaded some graphics from http://www.puremxs.com, but when I choose her in the game on the motorbike they remain badly... why?

talk to you soon
Prologue

Re: Help me pls

Post by Prologue »

Do you mean:

1) Why do I fall when riding around?
or
2) Why do I fall while jumping and attempting a whip?

If you are falling when riding around, don't attempt whips yet. Once you start to get used to riding on the 'Real' Physics setting, then you'll be better at attempting whips.

If can ride with the real physics fine but still can't do whips, then turn your stability to something like 20. You can do whips pretty well at that setting. The key settings are the steering damping and the rolldamping. Those have to be at relatively low values in order to get the good looking whips.
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

You should keep your Stability high until you feel comfortable, then decrease it by 10 and try until you are comfortable, once you can ride and turn, try small whips, and just get large. Practice.

Hey JLV, you should put up a sticky "riding tips" thread where you can lay out general things like that, and then good guys can give advice, and maybe even us veterans could learn new things!
Rello

Post by Rello »

grazie mille ragazzi. ora sto imparando senza l'arcade.

volevo chiedere un'altra cosa:
perchè la mia grafica fa schifo?
le grafiche sulle moto sono senza sento, i colori delle moto sono sballati e molti vestiti non me li fa mettere. perchè?
thanks thousand boys. I am now learning without the arcade.

I wanted to ask another thing:
why my graphics ago disgust?
the graphics on the motorbikes are without I feel, the colors of the motorbikes are unbalanced and many suits it doesn't do me them to put. why?
Rello

Post by Rello »

un'altra domanda:
perchè ogni volta che chiudo il gioco i "bike setup" si resettano e non rimangono salvati?
another question:
why every time that the game closes the "bike setup" him reset and don't they remain saved?

thanks