can this computer run simulator?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Ryanstoll169
Team: VS Racing

can this computer run simulator?

Post by Ryanstoll169 »

im looking into the HP pavilion 550-153wb bundle. the computer specs are:
windows 10
4th gen. intel core i3-4170 processor
6gb PC3-12800 DDR3-1600 SDRAM memory
1TB hardwrive
intel HD graphics 4400

my question is will this computer run sim at about 50 or more fps with about 10- 15 people in a server?
John23

Re: can this computer run simulator?

Post by John23 »

Anything will RUN the game. What graphics/resolution are you wanting to play at?
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Ryanstoll169

Post by Ryanstoll169 »

id like to run normal graphics but ill settle for high fps if needed and do you think it can run higher then 50 fps at all times when there about 15 people in the server max
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

No it will NOT run the game, or at least not in a decent graphic. It will start the game, run it, but poorly. Especially in non-single player situations.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I'd expect around 10-20 FPS with low settings with the integrated graphics. If you added a $150 graphics card to it it'd be fine assuming it has a PCIe x16 slot for a graphics card.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Mspicer2

Post by Mspicer2 »

Well id go to Walmart and get this windows nexus r7. Its a laptop but will run 100fps no matter what.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I think you just mixed two phone brands together and called it a laptop.

The i3 paired with a 750Ti could work on low settings 45FPS I would think. That would be your best option as its the most flexible with power supplies.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ryanstoll169

Post by Ryanstoll169 »

i found another computer, and i still have the same question . im looking at the iBUYPOWER Black gamer power WA550B desktop PC
the specs are
AMD Quad core fx-4300 processor
8GB memory
1TB hard drive
how ever i dont know what kind of graphics it has will some one help me out and tell me if this computer can run a decent fps on normal settings with 10-15 people in a server
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Can you post a link? If it's only a decent graphics card in it, it will be fine.
Ryanstoll169

Post by Ryanstoll169 »

Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

The GT 730 is more like a business person needing more monitor's on his PC. It won't really perform in a gaming sense.

The i3 is a better CPU. I'd still recommend it, and get this for graphics card.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Ryanstoll169

Post by Ryanstoll169 »

soo should i get this? i mean i still need to get a monitor so a new graphics card is kinda out of the picture at the moment but do you think this computer will perform well with about 15 people in a server, on normal graphics with the graphics card it comes equip with?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

If your only options are no graphics card or cheap graphics card then your choices are limited. GT730 will be better off playing games.

I was on lunch when replying to this so if you have a spare $20 this is a better CPU/GPU combo that will outperform anything posted here.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/d69dNG
~$590 including Windows and a monitor. Building a computer is super easy these days and nothing to fear. If you are committed to not doing that though, the FX and GT730 is the better option.
MXS Cares
alexsss9
Team: Privateer

Post by alexsss9 »

My specs are:

It's a laptop
HP Pavilion
AMD A10-8700p with Radeon R6
Compute Cores 4C+6G 1.80ghz

And I run 60+ fps on single player at normal settings.
For 20+ man gates, I go to high fps settings and I adjust the bike graphics so I can see it well and it's not lagging at all. I've raced 30+ people and there was no problem too.
John23

Post by John23 »

Why don't you just wait a little and save. I know it doesn't sound bad because I hated it when people told me to wait and save a little more. I bought a PC + monitor, keyboard, mouse and OS for about $1000 and I was/am disappointed on what I got. I rushed it so bad and it costed me another $600 to do upgrades I shouldn't have had to done.

Wait a little bit and save some money for a good PC. Trust me. It's worth it in the long run. Don't want to spend the little money you have on a PC that will cause you problems in the long run. I got an 8350 with STOCK cooling because I wanted to get the PC NOW and didn't want to wait.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.