250 2 Strokes?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Blake33
Team: N/A

250 2 Strokes?

Post by Blake33 »

Hello everyone, I have some questions. So I've been hopping on the stock tracks lately and have noticed that I am the only 250 2 Stroke rider. I occasionally run in to another person riding. I am thinking about racing in outdoors but I want to make sure the bike is viable. (2007 CR250)

Please let me know if it is worth racing as If it is not I need to start practicing on another bike.

Thanks! Panth
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 250 2 Strokes?

Post by Wahlamt »

Blake33 wrote:Hello everyone, I have some questions. So I've been hopping on the stock tracks lately and have noticed that I am the only 250 2 Stroke rider. I occasionally run in to another person riding. I am thinking about racing in outdoors but I want to make sure the bike is viable. (2007 CR250)

Please let me know if it is worth racing as If it is not I need to start practicing on another bike.

Thanks! Panth
Viable as in you're allowed to race it? Previously I've never seen any restrictions regarding them being too old, as long as you fit them into the right class 125->250f and 250->450f. We are in EMF going to enforce a rule where we only allow bikes that are 2013 and never, but since there aren't any never 2 strokes, we're going to have to accept those old ones (since diversity is fun).
Blake33
Team: N/A

Post by Blake33 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Blake33 wrote:Hello everyone, I have some questions. So I've been hopping on the stock tracks lately and have noticed that I am the only 250 2 Stroke rider. I occasionally run in to another person riding. I am thinking about racing in outdoors but I want to make sure the bike is viable. (2007 CR250)

Thanks! Panth
Viable as in you're allowed to race it? Previously I've never seen any restrictions regarding them being too old, as long as you fit them into the right class 125->250f and 250->450f. We are in EMF going to enforce a rule where we only allow bikes that are 2013 and never, but since there aren't any never 2 strokes, we're going to have to accept those old ones (since diversity is fun).
okay, thank you for your reply :)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm slow so I'm not a good comparison to the top guys, but I don't do too good on them, but others have raced them and have (Mahan I think has in the Fam series). Outdoors they're much better than SX, if you can carry momentum on them (like real life) you can get going pretty well, SX the powerband just isn't good for it and with how the tracks now are made for the new gay bikes it's hard to do anything but the lines 250f's are doing (I've always seen 250 2 strokes as the same in SX for this game, besides jlv's SX tracks when the 250's first came out). On the starts you get killed now, previously with the older 450's I could keep up with and pull 450's on the start, but there's no way now against the 2016's without jumping the gate, they're just straight up cheater bikes.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.