Where has the great community gone...

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ant40c

Where has the great community gone...

Post by ant40c »

I've been on and off playing sim casually now for awhile. Just don't have the time I used to have to play. But when I came to browse the forums I really dislike what I see. A lot of people have become a little more friendly, but thats not the problem. Its the fact that it feels like MX vs. ATV where I HAVE TO BUY EVERYTHING! Enough already. There is way more casual players out there than competitive players who are just trying to enjoy the 2016 outdoor tracks, for example, and dont want to pay to play them. I've seen multiple tracks that people try and get money for. It just pisses me off. If you don't want to make products just for the enjoyment of seeing people enjoying it like a community should be, then don't make it. As simple as that. Don't even get me started with the $100 bike models either...
Versus-PC_Official
Team: VersusPC.com

Re: Where has the great community gone...

Post by Versus-PC_Official »

Theres already a thread like this jackass. Im getting tired of hearing people bitch that they cant have everything for free. If you dont wanna play, fine, the stock game comes with plenty of tracks you can still ride. :roll:
Versus-PC_Official

If you dont want to pay*

Oh, and so if someone isnt willing to give something away for free, they just shouldnt do it? Well i quit my job...
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

I have had this game for over 3 years and never paid a dime besides purchasing the actual game. So i'm not complaining that I have to pay 25 bucks after 3 years of free awesome shit.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

John_Versus-PC wrote:Theres already a thread like this jackass. Im getting tired of hearing people bitch that they cant have everything for free. If you dont wanna play, fine, the stock game comes with plenty of tracks you can still ride. :roll:
I'm tired of you.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

James_122 wrote:
John_Versus-PC wrote:Theres already a thread like this jackass. Im getting tired of hearing people bitch that they cant have everything for free. If you dont wanna play, fine, the stock game comes with plenty of tracks you can still ride. :roll:
I'm tired of you.
And im tired of you. So many troll. Too many times.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

I'm tired of being tired of people. Time to kick this oven up to 450 degrees.
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

Post by JVanderlee225 »

I never realized how entertaining this forum is until now. It makes for a good read and a few laughs once and a while.

Except that James_122 guy/girl, he/she is so boring.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

The casual gamer shouldn't worry about the $25 rF membership because they're obviously a casual gamer that will casually receive the track about a month after its release.

The competitive gamer pays the $25 rF membership because they're competitive and want to race a competitive series.

I feel like everything is becoming repetitive around here.
James_122

Post by James_122 »

JVanderlee225 wrote:I never realized how entertaining this forum is until now. It makes for a good read and a few laughs once and a while.

Except that James_122 guy/girl, he/she is so boring.
She's a bitch
LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

You have no idea what kind of work goes into making content, running websites, programming, and hosting. No one is forcing you to pay for the rf membership. If you don't like it there's plenty of good free stuff being released everyday. In fact there are literally years worth of free stuff. If you can't wait a month for a track then buy the membership simple as that.
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

hahaha 33 pages of this on the national's forum isn't enough hungh?
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

WHY CHANGE WHAT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY FINE FOR SO MANY YEARS SO WHY CHANGE!
damon99
Team: MXSG

Post by damon99 »

ant40c wrote:WHY CHANGE WHAT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY FINE FOR SO MANY YEARS SO WHY CHANGE!
cuz
Versus-PC_Official

ant40c wrote:WHY CHANGE WHAT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY FINE FOR SO MANY YEARS SO WHY CHANGE!
Simply because while you may deem others working their ass off to deliver free content for you to use, and not even thank them for as "Completely fine"; most don't.