MX Simulator Restart!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
chuey352

MX Simulator Restart!

Post by chuey352 »

Hey guys,

Long time no see for a lot of you, but I have been around the community since the very beginning for those that don't know me. It's crazy to see how far this game has come over the years.

I'm getting back in to playing MXS a little bit more and I'm finding that most of my tracks, Gear, ECT are out of date and my MXS is cluttered with over 9 years of downloads and material and it's just a little annoying sifting through everything to get where I want to be lol.

Is there anywhere I can download all of the latest tracks, gear, helmets and bikes? I see that a ton of high quality material has been released and I'd like to pretty much update and "re-boot" my MXS completely and start over.

ALSO: when I go to play online I get an error msg stating *fixed file mismatch* how do I fix this? I feel like a noob all over again :oops:

Regards,
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
kurtmx

Re: MX Simulator Restart!

Post by kurtmx »

Welcome back :) you can find a lot of gear tracks and anything else for sim here http://www.tmfactory-racing.com I'm sure you were use to the old puremxs haha

Not to sure about the miss file issue.
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
yamirider517

Post by yamirider517 »

Ayeeeeeee wasgoood

Tony,
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

The file missmatch thingy is that you miss a zzz(?).saf file :D What you're supposed to do is install each update since the last one you got, so you get all the zzz(?).saf files, + the latest snapshot to get the 2016 bikes :D
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

What's up Chuey.

Maybe my OG birthday shoutouts are working!
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Pumaxcs wrote:What's up Chuey.

Maybe my OG birthday shoutouts are working!
This is the obvious reason for his return. All that hard work is starting to pay off!

:D

and welcome back Chuey!
Aggressively Mediocre Image
FelipeMX
Team: Finesse Supersports

Post by FelipeMX »

Nice to see you around after all these years, Chuey! Welcome back! I had the same problem a few weeks ago to download some tracks and models, TMFactoryracing was really helpful, though.

You should join us at TeamSpeak some time.
Finesse Supersports