clicked and draged mxsim cant find my config file please help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Emorciglio
Team: TWEAKED MOTO

clicked and draged mxsim cant find my config file please help

Post by Emorciglio »

a few months back i clicked and drug my mx simulator folder to a pc on my network i have since customized my settings and what not . i got my laptop back up and running way better computer problem is my mxsim i have no idea where its saving my config if if i do a clean install or copy and move the folder via my network i would still have to redo all my settings. i was wondering if there was a command to find this location .. i really need my other pc cause the emf Australian series rd 8 is coming up and its bogging my older pc down . please help . sorry if i created a duplicate topic
Emorciglio

Re: clicked and draged mxsim cant find my config file please help

Post by Emorciglio »

Emorciglio wrote:a few months back i clicked and drug my mx simulator folder to a pc on my network i have since customized my settings and what not . i got my laptop back up and running way better computer problem is my mxsim i have no idea where its saving my config if if i do a clean install or copy and move the folder via my network i would still have to redo all my settings. i was wondering if there was a command to find this location .. i really need my other pc cause the emf Australian series rd 8 is coming up and its bogging my older pc down . please help . sorry if i created a duplicate topic
also all my updates go have gone in fine and even the latest snap shot it saves my demos i can find them in game but not on my pc
Emorciglio

Post by Emorciglio »

found it by searching a demo name please delete or disreguard
Emorciglio

Post by Emorciglio »

found it by searching a demo name please delete or disreguard
tymotoboy53
Team: Pasadena Kawasaki