GET PAID BY RACING! |Divisions Race Team | Update 1

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Kai49
Team: Divisions Race Team

GET PAID BY RACING! |Divisions Race Team | Update 1

Post by Kai49 »

So i'm still working on this project, but the first update has been released.

What's New:
  • The name has changed from Suzuki Racing Team Divisions to Divisions Race Team.
  • The probable membership price has been set to €10/$11
Still an alpha project

Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Re: GET PAID BY RACING! |Divisions Race Team | Update 1

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Posting this again?

So great to see your updates...though I'm struggling to find them, outside of removing the membership cost from the graphic and just typing it in. Am I missing something here? Cause it seems like there's a bit of over-promotion in the works here...

Would be fantastic to see this be great for you and the "members," but the way you're going about posting this multiple times across multiple boards comes across as sketchy from my perspective. Maybe it's just me not understanding while gaming has to turn into commerce, but it's a bit much IMO
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Kai49

Post by Kai49 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Posting this again?

So great to see your updates...though I'm struggling to find them, outside of removing the membership cost from the graphic and just typing it in. Am I missing something here? Cause it seems like there's a bit of over-promotion in the works here...

Would be fantastic to see this be great for you and the "members," but the way you're going about posting this multiple times across multiple boards comes across as sketchy from my perspective. Maybe it's just me not understanding while gaming has to turn into commerce, but it's a bit much IMO
I'm sorry, but this project needs to get noticed to make it work. I post it in the general discussion and the racing topic because I think it fits in there.

BTW this is not gonna be a commerce, all the money that will be received of memberships go to the members who get the results that they need to get to earn money.

Once again this gonna be a non-profit organization/team.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

I'll withhold further comment to give you a chance to prove it, and because sarcastic shit talk doesn't do any good. Best of luck with your plan, we'll see how it plays out.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
Kai49

Post by Kai49 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:I'll withhold further comment to give you a chance to prove it, and because sarcastic shit talk doesn't do any good. Best of luck with your plan, we'll see how it plays out.
Thank you, if this alpha project becomes reality, it will become something great, believe me. I'm already talking with trusted sources in this community so don't worry, this a legit project.
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

Honestly I do like that this guy is thinking outside of the box. I don't know if I would "join", but I like the creativity.