How do I get a License for RFG?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Cumb694
Team: SCR

How do I get a License for RFG?

Post by Cumb694 »

I want to start racing RFG but need a license. How do I get one, thanks! :D :D
rmzracer92
Team: Privateer

Re: How do I get a License for RFG?

Post by rmzracer92 »

Rep for da low life
Sweendoggy
Team: Lone Wolf

Post by Sweendoggy »

Fork over some cash baby. No seriously, give them your money. All of it.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Cumb694 wrote:I want to start racing RFG but need a license. How do I get one, thanks! :D :D
You automatically start with a C license. If you think you should have a better license, there is a license request form built into the site.

Log-in, go to User Control Panel, User Apps, License Request.
Sweendoggy wrote:Fork over some cash baby. No seriously, give them your money. All of it.
While RaceFactoryGaming.com did host a paid outdoor series that required a membership, a membership is not required to have a racing license or to participate in any of the free events hosted on the site. Memberships and licenses are two different things.
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

checkerz wrote:
Cumb694 wrote:I want to start racing RFG but need a license. How do I get one, thanks! :D :D
You automatically start with a C license. If you think you should have a better license, there is a license request form built into the site.

Log-in, go to User Control Panel, User Apps, License Request.
Sweendoggy wrote:Fork over some cash baby. No seriously, give them your money. All of it.
While RaceFactoryGaming.com did host a paid outdoor series that required a membership, a membership is not required to have a racing license or to participate in any of the free events hosted on the site. Memberships and licenses are two different things.
Dang, sounds simple and straight forward! rF is so badass now.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

checkerz wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol:

Where can I sign up for these free events you speak of!?!? I don't see any... Someone told me that rF used to host all kinds of fun events, and actually enjoyed doing it! They seem pretty miserable and like they hate doing what they are doing now. I wonder if something changed or someone left...

(Come on Chex, explode, it's my favorite)
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

I guess you just haven't been around to see all that is going on... ironic huh?

In 2014 without any involvement from Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, rF hosted the normal replica stuff as always and also ran:
Added ARS racing for SX (Thanks Wheels, you're a bad ass)
LocalCross Series
SXON
FAMmx Fall Cup Open Night (which replaced winter indoor)
FAMmx Fall Cup Lites Night (which added a second night of racing during the week to winter Indoor)
Monster Energy Cup

In 2015 besides the normal replica stuff, rF continued to run:
FAMmx Spring Series (which replaced local cross)
FAMmx Fall Cup Lites Night (which added a second night of racing during the week to winter Indoor)

rF also assisted with adding the Monster Energy Cup and Red Bull Straight Rhythm to the 2015 calender.

2016 looks to have another packed off season of events as well.

Perhaps localcross will make a return, but since in order to make those series happen to the level we'd like, it requires fresh tracks and I generally provide a lot of those and fill the gaps; and my personal life is busier than ever.

I think rF is doing just fine, but perhaps another site can come in and fill the void that rF is leaving if there needs to be more events.
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

Dang you guys are killing it! I bet all of those series were badass. I bet people enjoy your series so much that the majority stick around for multiple seasons and don't rage quit the community.

Actually, it looks like there are more events than ever based on the racing forum threads, so I'd say the void rF leaves is already filled.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

checkerz wrote:I guess you just haven't been around to see all that is going on... ironic huh?

In 2014 without any involvement from Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, rF hosted the normal replica stuff as always and also ran:
Added ARS racing for SX (Thanks Wheels, you're a bad ass)
LocalCross Series
SXON
Monster Energy Cup

In 2015 besides the normal replica stuff, rF continued to run:
FAMmx Spring Series (which replaced local cross)

rF also assisted with adding the Monster Energy Cup and Red Bull Straight Rhythm to the 2015 calender.

2016 looks to have another packed off season of events as well.

Perhaps localcross will make a return, but since in order to make those series happen to the level we'd like, it requires fresh tracks and I generally provide a lot of those and fill the gaps; and my personal life is busier than ever.

I think rF is doing just fine, but perhaps another site can come in and fill the void that rF is leaving if there needs to be more events.
So the 2015 Monster Cup was a fun race yet you had to pay 10$ to race it? How does that make sense?
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Byron hosted a pay to race event that was fun and the 450 class racers got a full payout of their money. If you made the mains in the 450 class, you were guaranteed to at least break even. The 250 all Stars' money went to the guys who helped put on the event
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Ezra
Team: Privateer

Post by Ezra »

Sweendoggy wrote:Dang you guys are killing it! I bet all of those series were badass. I bet people enjoy your series so much that the majority stick around for multiple seasons and don't rage quit the community.

Actually, it looks like there are more events than ever based on the racing forum threads, so I'd say the void rF leaves is already filled.
Yeah, all of the stuff rF puts on is pretty top notch, but it definitely isn't nearly as cool as all of the awesome racing BooWap gaming doesn't host, or provide tracks for, or provide prizing for, or have a website to provide sign-ups and licensing...

Now that i think about it, kinda seems like the founder of BooWap didn't really have what it took to get things off the ground and just gave up...but that's unlikely, its not like he's still sitting on prizes from years ago or anything.
All opinions expressed by this account are unofficial, and should be taken with a grain of salt
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

Ezra wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:Dang you guys are killing it! I bet all of those series were badass. I bet people enjoy your series so much that the majority stick around for multiple seasons and don't rage quit the community.

Yeah, all of the stuff rF puts on is pretty top notch, but it definitely isn't nearly as cool as all of the awesome racing BooWap gaming doesn't host, or provide tracks for, or provide prizing for, or have a website to provide sign-ups and licensing...

Now that i think about it, kinda seems like the founder of BooWap didn't really have what it took to get things off the ground and just gave up...but that's unlikely, its not like he's still sitting on prizes from years ago or anything.
Dang man, you have a lot of accurate inside information there! It's almost like you have both sides of the story, not spoon fed information from one of the most manipulative people I've ever met (for a guy at least).

BooWap isn't live, and I've said time and time again it may or may not happen. Unfortunately I have to start it completely over it looks like, as I've been having serious issues with my web server host, and they seem to have lost all of my progress. As far as prizes, I've sent the prizes to anyone who followed up with me. FYI 80% of rFs sponsors flaked out, but nobody gets blamed for that portion.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

Sweendoggy wrote:FYI 80% of rFs sponsors flaked out, but nobody gets blamed for that portion.
MotoOption - Has ALWAYS delivered on their prizes since before even rF was born

MotoSport - Gift card access codes were sent to you. Not sure if they ever made it out, but they were sent

MX Simulator - JLV has always let us use his servers and posted our races

180 Decals - Damn, the graphics on yours and Wheel's bikes look nice. Looks like they delivered what was asked. And to think, some manipulative person negotiated a deal to get you guys graphics and nothing for himself? Sounds like a real asshole.

Vurbmoto - Has always posted virtual laps unless something came up and that was communicated to us

Vurbmoto Gamers Channel - Our content was always posted

SYStv - Always there to stream

Limited Decal - I am not 100% on this one, but do think it was a bit to track Tyler down but it got handled

Fly Racing - Sent boxes of shit and definitely delivered

Tagger Designs - J Smith and Tysen have some pretty rad fucking lids from this

One Industries - Delivered their prizes for year #1 (or SX, my memory is foggy but I know they gave a full gear set away). Then the company changed ownership/marketing guys when you don't go to them for nearly a year (again, it's been awhile and we've run a lot of races since) after the initial commitment was made, I put this just as much on the person handling prizes as I do the company because it was so delayed.

Race Tech - I'ver personally always sent everything out - unfortunately some of it got put in a closet instead of sent to the rightful person.

EVS - Always delivered more than asked. In fact, I remember at one point hearing how you had all this EVS random stuff in your closet that you didn't know what to do with because it was like key chains and such....

Two Wheeler's Graphics Co. - Wheels has done more than could ever be asked of him...

MotoXJeff - I can go look up a lot of series preview videos that were delivered upon. It took some work a lot of the time, but they were delivered.

JB Media - Ditto ^^^^

Risk Clothing - Yes, DJD 100% promised the world and bailed.

Spazztic - Yes, they 100% promized the wold and bailed.

Ride365.com - I have gift card codes sitting in my inbox for over $1k worth of goods from nationals...

FAMmx - They have been in touch with the SX and outdoor winners of their prizes.

Versus-PC - All prizes delivered except one to Burkeen who doesn't know his address (seriously)

META - Part of Vurb, I just have to send them addresses from outdoors.

Motoagogo - Streamed and hosted every Sunday night.

I thought you were an engineer or some shit? I thought engineers were good at math? Maybe you are and are just terrible at telling the truth.

It appears to me that out of 23 (holy crap, that's a lot of company's willing to support MXS) 2 of them bailed (3 if I give you One Industries which had delivered before I feel rF dropped the ball)... That's far from 80%. In fact, over 90% delivered on exactly what was promised. But, who needs facts?

-------

Once again, proven wrong in your sea of lies. I get that you might be wanting to twist truths and feed people bullshit being an election year and all; not to mention I'm sure your massive ego really misses that "President" title you gave yourself, but rF is better off without your 'help' at this point. It's a shame, you did provide a lot of great ideas and laughs at the beginning. Unfortunately, it takes someone to actually make them come to life and some seriousness to get things to completion to actually enjoy said ideas and laughs; and that takes some real commitment.

Finally, instead of spending your time trolling on everything checkerz and rF related, why don't you go to work on this amazing new 'fun racing' site or series or whatever you are planning?
Sweendoggy

Post by Sweendoggy »

checkerz wrote:
Sweendoggy wrote:FYI 80% of rFs sponsors flaked out, but nobody gets blamed for that portion.
MotoOption - Has ALWAYS delivered on their prizes since before even rF was born

MotoSport - Gift card access codes were sent to you. Not sure if they ever made it out, but they were sent

MX Simulator - JLV has always let us use his servers and posted our races

180 Decals - Damn, the graphics on yours and Wheel's bikes look nice. Looks like they delivered what was asked. And to think, some manipulative person negotiated a deal to get you guys graphics and nothing for himself? Sounds like a real asshole.

Vurbmoto - Has always posted virtual laps unless something came up and that was communicated to us

Vurbmoto Gamers Channel - Our content was always posted

SYStv - Always there to stream

Limited Decal - I am not 100% on this one, but do think it was a bit to track Tyler down but it got handled

Fly Racing - Sent boxes of shit and definitely delivered

Tagger Designs - J Smith and Tysen have some pretty rad fucking lids from this

One Industries - Delivered their prizes for year #1 (or SX, my memory is foggy but I know they gave a full gear set away). Then the company changed ownership/marketing guys when you don't go to them for nearly a year (again, it's been awhile and we've run a lot of races since) after the initial commitment was made, I put this just as much on the person handling prizes as I do the company because it was so delayed.

Race Tech - I'ver personally always sent everything out - unfortunately some of it got put in a closet instead of sent to the rightful person.

EVS - Always delivered more than asked. In fact, I remember at one point hearing how you had all this EVS random stuff in your closet that you didn't know what to do with because it was like key chains and such....

Two Wheeler's Graphics Co. - Wheels has done more than could ever be asked of him...

MotoXJeff - I can go look up a lot of series preview videos that were delivered upon. It took some work a lot of the time, but they were delivered.

JB Media - Ditto ^^^^

Risk Clothing - Yes, DJD 100% promised the world and bailed.

Spazztic - Yes, they 100% promized the wold and bailed.

Ride365.com - I have gift card codes sitting in my inbox for over $1k worth of goods from nationals...

FAMmx - They have been in touch with the SX and outdoor winners of their prizes.

Versus-PC - All prizes delivered except one to Burkeen who doesn't know his address (seriously)

META - Part of Vurb, I just have to send them addresses from outdoors.

Motoagogo - Streamed and hosted every Sunday night.

I thought you were an engineer or some shit? I thought engineers were good at math? Maybe you are and are just terrible at telling the truth.

It appears to me that out of 23 (holy crap, that's a lot of company's willing to support MXS) 2 of them bailed (3 if I give you One Industries which had delivered before I feel rF dropped the ball)... That's far from 80%. In fact, over 90% delivered on exactly what was promised. But, who needs facts?

-------

Once again, proven wrong in your sea of lies. I get that you might be wanting to twist truths and feed people bullshit being an election year and all; not to mention I'm sure your massive ego really misses that "President" title you gave yourself, but rF is better off without your 'help' at this point. It's a shame, you did provide a lot of great ideas and laughs at the beginning. Unfortunately, it takes someone to actually make them come to life and some seriousness to get things to completion to actually enjoy said ideas and laughs; and that takes some real commitment.

Finally, instead of spending your time trolling on everything checkerz and rF related, why don't you go to work on this amazing new 'fun racing' site or series or whatever you are planning?
80% was hyperbole, sorry. Also, Mr non engineer, I was only responsible for sending out a few companies prizes...of those, very few actually came to me in the year I didn't send them out (race tech, motooption)

Also, there is no way I can come back into the community at this point, I'm a huge joke at this point. If I do anything it will be anonymously (cause I have such a big ego and all) My voice is far too small now to compete with the great checkerz. Whatever you say is probably true because you are the new guy everyone wants to ass kiss.

I will say that I now know how the other side of the fence feels (Jeff, DJD, couch racers dude, jay) and I can say don't let your buddy checkerz down at all or he will light you on fire.