Mxsd racing is a joke!!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
motohed2
Team: Temecula Motorports

Mxsd racing is a joke!!!!

Post by motohed2 »

Ussualy Mxsd puts on a good race. especially the elims but when it comes to an orgonized race they cant do it. I was in the am class and qualified in 8th place out of the first heat race. i was happily waiting for the main which took about an hour. when the main rolled around i wasnt in. I was telling the guys that i qualified and everthing and he wouldnt reply it was bull shit. there was other people that didnt get to race to. Dont race mxsd anymore they are terribe.
nickuzick wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:05 am
trevorburns_ wrote:While racing in Dawson's 2018 Pre-Season SX, I was banned for no reason during the race.
fuck that's a harsh crime. I suggest the chair
motoboy622
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Mxsd racing is a joke!!!!

Post by motoboy622 »

WELL SAID BOTHER!
PleaseCakesMx
Team: BellRoadRv.com

Post by PleaseCakesMx »

Thats just not cool. I'm most definitely not racing mxsd again
patrickhartle79
Team: VENOM

Post by patrickhartle79 »

Ya I Agree I usually enjoy Racing with MXSD but lately they have just been going to complete shit like what the hell .....'LETS MAKE SIM GREAT AGAIN'
Mv71fischer
Team: MXSD Racing

Post by Mv71fischer »

It's ever since we tried organizing Sx fun racing, haven't figured out scripts yet. I was just trying to be nice to all by putting on some weekly fun races for all to join but apparently we cant have that. Not even gonna bother posting races anymore because everyone just rips them up. 100% of the time, people rip me and my team up because the lack of sportsmanship when they are eliminated from an ELIM. If I put everyone back into the elim after they got out because "they didn't wanna be out yet" then it would never end. Can't make everyone happy so I'm not even gonna try anymore. Thought the sx would be a good median to the elims by having more people riding without being eliminated, but when people don't make a main its another game of whining because they "should be in for some reason." Then there is your case tonight, i wasn't running scrips , you changed your name like i told everyone not to the last time, I didn't know you were supposed to be in... but its my fault because you changed your name. Rip sim community because of kids like you smh
Mv71fischer
Team: MXSD Racing

Post by Mv71fischer »

patrickhartle79 wrote:Ya I Agree I usually enjoy Racing with MXSD but lately they have just been going to complete shit like what the hell .....'LETS MAKE SIM GREAT AGAIN'
Thanks man
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

Mv71fischer wrote:It's ever since we tried organizing Sx fun racing, haven't figured out scripts yet. I was just trying to be nice to all by putting on some weekly fun races for all to join but apparently we cant have that. Not even gonna bother posting races anymore because everyone just rips them up. 100% of the time, people rip me and my team up because the lack of sportsmanship when they are eliminated from an ELIM. If I put everyone back into the elim after they got out because "they didn't wanna be out yet" then it would never end. Can't make everyone happy so I'm not even gonna try anymore. Thought the sx would be a good median to the elims by having more people riding without being eliminated, but when people don't make a main its another game of whining because they "should be in for some reason." Then there is your case tonight, i wasn't running scrips , you changed your name like i told everyone not to the last time, I didn't know you were supposed to be in... but its my fault because you changed your name. Rip sim community because of kids like you smh
If you need help, I could help you
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Mv71fischer wrote:It's ever since we tried organizing Sx fun racing, haven't figured out scripts yet. I was just trying to be nice to all by putting on some weekly fun races for all to join but apparently we cant have that. Not even gonna bother posting races anymore because everyone just rips them up. 100% of the time, people rip me and my team up because the lack of sportsmanship when they are eliminated from an ELIM. If I put everyone back into the elim after they got out because "they didn't wanna be out yet" then it would never end. Can't make everyone happy so I'm not even gonna try anymore. Thought the sx would be a good median to the elims by having more people riding without being eliminated, but when people don't make a main its another game of whining because they "should be in for some reason." Then there is your case tonight, i wasn't running scrips , you changed your name like i told everyone not to the last time, I didn't know you were supposed to be in... but its my fault because you changed your name. Rip sim community because of kids like you smh
Here's an idea, if someone qualifies for the main, put them in the main.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

I had fun it was ran fine but like u said ppl change name and number for whatever reason its dumb
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

1. Telling people to boycott someone's hard work because of a mistake does nothing but hurt the community. These comments only run people out of the community or prevent them from wanting to try and learn and provide their services/goods in the future. The best way to get good at something is to do it, make mistakes, and learn from/correct your mistakes. The only joke in this thread is your entitled ass, and it isn't funny... at all.

2. To the host of the racing, can I recommend using UID's instead of names or numbers? These don't change, ever, and are always tied to the player.

3. I've never raced one of your events, but thanks for putting the effort into giving players another opportunity to compete. I hope others take the time to thank you for the hard work and the trolls don't run you off. Take a look, all but one of them have less than 20 posts on the forums. They're clearly newbs, and probably kids... they just need to grow up. As for the one with more than 20 posts, well, go look at his reaction when people don't appreciate his work... I'm sure you'll see "go kill yourself" at least 10 times.

Have a nice day.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

checkerz wrote:1. Telling people to boycott someone's hard work because of a mistake does nothing but hurt the community. These comments only run people out of the community or prevent them from wanting to try and learn and provide their services/goods in the future. The best way to get good at something is to do it, make mistakes, and learn from/correct your mistakes. The only joke in this thread is your entitled ass, and it isn't funny... at all.

2. To the host of the racing, can I recommend using UID's instead of names or numbers? These don't change, ever, and are always tied to the player.

3. I've never raced one of your events, but thanks for putting the effort into giving players another opportunity to compete. I hope others take the time to thank you for the hard work and the trolls don't run you off. Take a look, all but one of them have less than 20 posts on the forums. They're clearly newbs, and probably kids... they just need to grow up. As for the one with more than 20 posts, well, go look at his reaction when people don't appreciate his work... I'm sure you'll see "go kill yourself" at least 10 times.

Have a nice day.
Preach
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

mx201 wrote:
checkerz wrote:1. Telling people to boycott someone's hard work because of a mistake does nothing but hurt the community. These comments only run people out of the community or prevent them from wanting to try and learn and provide their services/goods in the future. The best way to get good at something is to do it, make mistakes, and learn from/correct your mistakes. The only joke in this thread is your entitled ass, and it isn't funny... at all.

Have a nice day.
Preach
much agreed with this!
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Have a nice day.
Chex with the logic
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Idk who or what MXSD is (bc I haven't played sim in months or whatever national I did last idk when that was) but like Chex said, you're doing great.

Go try to run an elim race, it's not easy. I've been playing the game for years and I've never hosted a successful race, haven't even tried. Why? Because people ran them and I didn't have to. If posts like this keep popping up, no one will.

We've all been in situations where we weren't put in a race and sometimes they were fixed and sometimes they weren't. At the end of the day, we're all here to play a damn video game. Be grateful for people who put up with this community's shit and do stuff for you.

Unless your name is Jeremy Smith, it takes a while to get good at something.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

Zach, don't listen to the people that are telling you your series isn't good, its a very good thought, just has a few flaws like using names and numbers instead of using uids, maybe the next time that you're going to host a series that isn't an elim try and use MXSLobby's Server Owned Series, they have it set up there so that you put the uid's, and classes in and then it basically can run them by itself. There are multiple people that don't know how to use scripts but can still hold a race if they have a flowtechmxs server due to MXSLobby having scripts set up other than the amount of laps, who is in what class and what race it is on. Hope that if you run another series like this it'll be a little bit more organized and like round 1 was. But if a rider isn't there for the cite lap of heat 1 of that class then I would say not put them in the race cause then you'll have like 11 riders in heat 1 and then everybody shows up during the middle of the heat and asks to be put in and then heat 2 will be stacked and have like 15-22 riders instead of having 10 or 11 riders like heat 1 had. Hopefully you don't quit hosting the series cause I was having some fun doing these races on the FamMx tracks that nobody ever has in any servers at all anymore, if you don't feel like hosting another round of it then thanks for hosting the first 2 rounds of the series and for hosting all of those elims for us all too have some fun playing Sim with friends in organized races instead of just riding with them and not having to battle to make mains or get points in a series.