I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
AHeckman2
Team: Vital MX Racing

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Postby AHeckman2 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Ben is slow, if you can't beat him you don't have hope :lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding Ben <3

Rappty
Team: probably somthing

Postby Rappty » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Sad we never got an update on this, kinda wanted to see him destroy. :(
MxVelocity747 wrote:bout to install kidz in yo mouf

jlv wrote:I've banned UID 7309 "Josh133 | LS Racing" for 1 week. It's his first ban which would normally be 1 day, but he's so annoying I upgraded it. Next time will also be a week.

dawsonsleeper
Team: NovaGFX

Postby dawsonsleeper » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:09 pm

MxRicer211 wrote:Hey Guy!, so for breakfast today I had toast with peanut butter and jelly with a beverage of coffee. I have my coffee 2 teaspoons of coffee and 3 teaspoons of sugar. One tip of learned over the years on how to make a damn good coffee is to put the milk in FIRST, that way the coffee isn't burnt. My favorite color is blue and I like mandarins. Anyway my point is you told me something I literally don't give a flying fuck about and I will tell you something that you don't give a shit about.

I'm sorry to be a salty beech about it, but you really don't need to make a new post about the fact your going to go online.

...unless this was a joke, then It completely went over my head. Um sorry if it was

lmfao

Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Postby Finalmushroom » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:28 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:
MxRicer211 wrote:Hey Guy!, so for breakfast today I had toast with peanut butter and jelly with a beverage of coffee. I have my coffee 2 teaspoons of coffee and 3 teaspoons of sugar. One tip of learned over the years on how to make a damn good coffee is to put the milk in FIRST, that way the coffee isn't burnt. My favorite color is blue and I like mandarins. Anyway my point is you told me something I literally don't give a flying fuck about and I will tell you something that you don't give a shit about.

I'm sorry to be a salty beech about it, but you really don't need to make a new post about the fact your going to go online.

...unless this was a joke, then It completely went over my head. Um sorry if it was

lmfao

Dude was salty as hell. :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”