Page 2 of 4

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:12 am
by DangerJoe
This thread is pretty funny but it'll be even funnier if he just comes and destroys everyone on the race track :lol:

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:25 pm
by AHeckman2
ReasonIsGod518 wrote:Never in my life have i seen so much hate. you guys must use heavy doses of viagra for your rosy odonald blow up doll. Everybody starts somewhere yall act like you jumped on the game and smoked everyone.

Thanks for the laugh, but when we started we didn't make a thread just to let everyone know that we're starting to play online. Not trying to be mean, just trying to explain where we are coming from.

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:19 pm
by Ddavis
I really hope this kid lives up to the hype.

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:25 pm
by motokid499
lowkey he probably gunna come out and win ams then what yall gunna do

serious tho send me a pm when u get online i wanna see you ride who knows maybe hes actually fast lmao

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:02 pm
by Hi Im Skyqe
Ddavis wrote:I really hope this kid lives up to the hype.


I have a feeling you two could really collaborate on some amazing stories.

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:50 pm
by onefoureight
Post a thread when you go online, get the whole community in for a shred fest

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:03 pm
by AHeckman2
onefoureight wrote:Post a thread when you go online, get the whole community in for a shred fest

I'll show up if you make an edit out of it...

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:32 pm
by motokid499
onefoureight wrote:Post a thread when you go online, get the whole community in for a shred fest


+1

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:00 pm
by MxRicer211
Well the hate is because, who the fuck cares that this guy is gonna go ONLINE. I mean Ive seen some dumb fucks in my lifetime but this guy... this guys on a whole other level. Like cmon dude, making an announcement that your gonna click that almighty "multiplayer" button and then click "Connect". It sounds as though your planning it out like your wedding or some shit. Are you gonna have a party celebrating your journey to going online? Then are you gonna have an anniversary every year to commemorate you going online? Hell if you are then invite me bud :wink:

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 pm
by Big Smooth one3
MxRicer211 wrote:Well the hate is because, who the fuck cares that this guy is gonna go ONLINE. I mean Ive seen some dumb fucks in my lifetime but this guy... this guys on a whole other level. Like cmon dude, making an announcement that your gonna click that almighty "multiplayer" button and then click "Connect". It sounds as though your planning it out like your wedding or some shit. Are you gonna have a party celebrating your journey to going online? Then are you gonna have an anniversary every year to commemorate you going online? Hell if you are then invite me bud :wink:

That make you feel better about yourself?

Great, then let's all just move on and let this kid play the game without obscene ridicule from day 1, no need for all this. GL Reason, hope you have fun with the game all of us have gotten so much enjoyment out of.

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:26 pm
by jonracer594
Big Smooth one3 wrote:
MxRicer211 wrote:Well the hate is because, who the fuck cares that this guy is gonna go ONLINE. I mean Ive seen some dumb fucks in my lifetime but this guy... this guys on a whole other level. Like cmon dude, making an announcement that your gonna click that almighty "multiplayer" button and then click "Connect". It sounds as though your planning it out like your wedding or some shit. Are you gonna have a party celebrating your journey to going online? Then are you gonna have an anniversary every year to commemorate you going online? Hell if you are then invite me bud :wink:

That make you feel better about yourself?

Great, then let's all just move on and let this kid play the game without obscene ridicule from day 1, no need for all this. GL Reason, hope you have fun with the game all of us have gotten so much enjoyment out of.

agreed

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:02 pm
by MxRicer211
Well, I just have an opinion, I have the right to have an opinion and if you disagree with my opinion, I respect your opinion to disagree with me opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:52 pm
by DangerJoe
Mxricer. Some of the posts I've seen you make are among the stupidest and immature things I've ever read. I suggest you give over and pack in the loud mouth, smartass act because this forum won't go lenient on you.
Personally I see your path of post priveleges heading straight to the crussed disenter bin unless you start being more respectful.
Yes, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there's a difference between being opinionated and being a dick.
just think about that next time you post

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:02 am
by MxRicer211
Ok, I will stop being a dick. Sorry for being a dick and all. You are right, I was speaking out of my ass. I'm a dumb ass

Re: I will be joining the racing seen in the next 2 weeks.

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:16 am
by DangerJoe
I've seen you say apologies quite a lot too. Let's just hope you stand by your word this time, yeah?
Try cut down on the swearing too buddy. Young'ns use these forums too.