YOUR SETUP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
bootsie
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 am
Team: prototype racing

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby bootsie » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:02 am

808 wrote:the actual stability dragger doesn't even matter

alright thank you
Image

Will93
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:22 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Tejas

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby Will93 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:29 pm

bootsie wrote:
808 wrote:the actual stability dragger doesn't even matter

alright thank you


Yeah, it doesn't matter what you have your slider set to, once you change your advanced settings it overrides the default values. When you change the slider again I'm pretty sure it will override the advanced and return to the default settings for that stability number, so make sure you keep your setup saved in case you accidentally change it :)

User avatar
808
Posts: 711
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:08 am

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby 808 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:14 pm

Will93 wrote:
bootsie wrote:
808 wrote:the actual stability dragger doesn't even matter

alright thank you


Yeah, it doesn't matter what you have your slider set to, once you change your advanced settings it overrides the default values. When you change the slider again I'm pretty sure it will override the advanced and return to the default settings for that stability number, so make sure you keep your setup saved in case you accidentally change it :)


Yeah just think of each number 1-100 in the stability as advanced stability presets.
PM me for some CHEAP ass skins (i need money no more free)
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.

maggett
Posts: 366
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:05 pm
Team: Architech
Contact:

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby maggett » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:11 pm

bootsie wrote:
bootsie wrote:^^^^Will93


i mean maggott

mines at 30 but the stability settings dosent matter when you edit the advanced
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Image

bootsie
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:23 am
Team: prototype racing

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby bootsie » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Will93 wrote:
bootsie wrote:
808 wrote:the actual stability dragger doesn't even matter

alright thank you


Yeah, it doesn't matter what you have your slider set to, once you change your advanced settings it overrides the default values. When you change the slider again I'm pretty sure it will override the advanced and return to the default settings for that stability number, so make sure you keep your setup saved in case you accidentally change it :)


Yeah just think of each number 1-100 in the stability as advanced stability presets.[/quote]

mines at 30 but the stability settings dosent matter when you edit the advanced[/quote]

alright thanks guys
Image

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1282
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Hidden Design
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby ROSE822 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:36 pm

What i used for 2018 Supercross/Outdoors NA/EU

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2386
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby MOTOZ293 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:02 pm

dont trust it, different sim backgroungs :lol: :lol:
Image

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1282
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Hidden Design
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby ROSE822 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:20 pm

MOTOZ293 wrote:dont trust it, different sim backgroungs :lol: :lol:


lol sorry i cant change them within a minute... although i took these screenshots at the start of the year
Image

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2386
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby MOTOZ293 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:54 pm

ROSE822 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:dont trust it, different sim backgroungs :lol: :lol:


lol sorry i cant change them within a minute... although i took these screenshots at the start of the year

Image
Image

Mx-Josh #88
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:37 am

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby Mx-Josh #88 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:22 pm

What I'm running at the moment and quite enjoying it!

Image
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests