YOUR SETUP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: YOUR SETUP

Post by Wahlamt »

motox4 wrote:One question. when im over jumping a jump just a litle bit the bike just crash. i must always be careful with all jumps. I can see other people jumping mutch longer than me and not crashing out. any help with this? :)
Raise rider mass distribution to 0.43 to begin with. That helped me when I was new.
motox4
Team: Privateer

Post by motox4 »

Wahlamt wrote:
motox4 wrote:One question. when im over jumping a jump just a litle bit the bike just crash. i must always be careful with all jumps. I can see other people jumping mutch longer than me and not crashing out. any help with this? :)
Raise rider mass distribution to 0.43 to begin with. That helped me when I was new.
I ride with 50 rider mass distribution
celtex
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Post by celtex »

motox4 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
I ride with 50 rider mass distribution
Or you can try new rebound setting on your fork and shock like 85 75 for fork and 90 65 for shock
celtex
Crushed Dissenter

Post by celtex »

Don’t know if I’m doing this right but I have a setup that lands pretty much everything just not sure I’m sending the photo thing right. Lol
celtex
Crushed Dissenter

Post by celtex »

What ever just gonna do the numbers. Lol. 96 90 100 42 100 77 88. 90 75 92 89 30 90. Rock hard btw
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Wahlamt wrote:
.45 vs .48? What do you think man? I've been playing for about 2 years and like the feel of the .45 but feel like you slide out more as you decrease!

Play it with the audio off. I'm listening to a lecture. lol.
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Finalmushroom wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
.45 vs .48? What do you think man? I've been playing for about 2 years and like the feel of the .45 but feel like you slide out more as you decrease!

Play it with the audio off. I'm listening to a lecture. lol.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Finalmushroom wrote:.45 vs .48? What do you think man? I've been playing for about 2 years and like the feel of the .45 but feel like you slide out more as you decrease!
Slide out as you decrease? That's a new one :lol: :lol: Idk, I run .40 to .43 (think .40 or .41) outdoors and .50 indoors. Guess it's just an old habit #neverchangesetup
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Wahlamt wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:.45 vs .48? What do you think man? I've been playing for about 2 years and like the feel of the .45 but feel like you slide out more as you decrease!
Slide out as you decrease? That's a new one :lol: :lol: Idk, I run .40 to .43 (think .40 or .41) outdoors and .50 indoors. Guess it's just an old habit #neverchangesetup
I feel like it. When I run .43 I love the way you can lay it over in ruts but all things consistent, I feel like you slide out more since she lays over easier. Of course, when you change the suspension along with that setting you get a much different feel and you didn't isolate that variable.

For example: Your outdoor setting may be .43 but you run a lot of sag for stability and for indoors you .50 but run those forks way up in the triple clamps for better cornering and more front end bite. ;)
celtex
Crushed Dissenter

Post by celtex »

Does anyone have an SX setup I could use for off season I could use? My discord is mx14eade#1240
celtex
Crushed Dissenter

Post by celtex »

New discord is. Brandon_14#1240
mxalex85

Post by mxalex85 »

Hey boys.
Anyone have stability / suspension setup For Supercross, i ride 450 class ! I ve try lot of setup that i found on the forum but not very good feeling !

Thank you boyssss
celtex
Crushed Dissenter

Post by celtex »

mxalex85 wrote:Hey boys.
Anyone have stability / suspension setup For Supercross, i ride 450 class ! I ve try lot of setup that i found on the forum but not very good feeling !

Thank you boyssss
Yep message me on discord and I’ll get u hooked up ᗴᗩᗪᗴ#1240
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

No, you need to change your discord name again first.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Sandwiz194
Team: The Bakery Film Co

Post by Sandwiz194 »

Hey Guys I've been riding some MX lately, and I have been struggling with my setup, got anything that will help me attack braking bumps?