YOUR SETUP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
SKlein
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:08 pm
Team: Evergood
Location: MN

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby SKlein » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:56 pm

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:I think it has to continue.. :lol:

Well that settles it, due to popular demand the tradition must continue.

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby ROSE822 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:peter liek wya


lol he wishes


You jus sawlty that you ain't got anything that comes near the Wizards.

PEUH CAN I HAS A SEUP? -JAKEY ROSE


but pweter i wnt a SEUP!
Image

mxfille
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:47 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby mxfille » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:11 pm

anyone want to share a nice SX setup?

jtrs61
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 am
Team: Privateer

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby jtrs61 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:39 pm

mxfille wrote:anyone want to share a nice SX setup?

+1

Especially pre load settings... I have "suggested" spring rates from race tech, and have been fooling around long enough to have an idea of damping, but how the hell you sposta set sag on an imaginary bike lol

User avatar
CBM RACING
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:53 am
Team: CBM Racing

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby CBM RACING » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:18 pm

jtrs61 wrote:
mxfille wrote:anyone want to share a nice SX setup?

+1

Especially pre load settings... I have "suggested" spring rates from race tech, and have been fooling around long enough to have an idea of damping, but how the hell you sposta set sag on an imaginary bike lol


This is what I am running. I am not a great player but I have a really good setup but I would also like to know how to get better Pre load because I am having issues with landings that are higher than the jumps right out of corners and on off's and yes I do know how to use the sit/dab button but there has got to be something better. Hopefully it helps someone and someone will help me in return.

BTW if your a first time player I dont recommend this setup! It gets way to much traction and the steering is extremely touchy. I thought having a Pro Rider setup would make me instantly so much better at the game boy was I wrong. I still have problems trying to control the bike on the ground. Start slow and work your way up.

leveling=22.000000
roll_damping=50.000000
roll_limit_angle=64.000000
roll_limit_factor=5.000000
steering_damping=40.000000
steering_strength=100.000000
max_steering_force=995.000000
direct_steering=1.000000
slow_damping_speed=55.000000
slow_damping_factor=2.000000
land_damping_falloff=0.125000
land_damping_factor=2.000000
full_lock_speed=5.000000
restricted_lock_speed=50.000000
restricted_lock=8.500000

fork_compression_adjustment=85.000000
fork_slow_compression_adjustment=60.000000
fork_rebound_adjustment=70.000000
fork_slow_rebound_adjustment=70.000000
fork_spring_rate_adjustment=70.000000
fork_preload_adjustment=50.000000
fork_oil_level_adjustment=90.000000
shock_compression_adjustment=90.000000
shock_slow_compression_adjustment=40.000000
shock_rebound_adjustment=90.000000
shock_slow_rebound_adjustment=40.000000
shock_spring_rate_adjustment=50.000000
shock_preload_adjustment=40.000000
rider_yspring=80.000000
rider_ydamping=63.000000
rider_zspring=88.000000
rider_zdamping=40.000000
rider_mass_distribution=0.480000

mxfille
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:47 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby mxfille » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:43 pm

CBM RACING wrote:
jtrs61 wrote:
mxfille wrote:anyone want to share a nice SX setup?

+1

Especially pre load settings... I have "suggested" spring rates from race tech, and have been fooling around long enough to have an idea of damping, but how the hell you sposta set sag on an imaginary bike lol


This is what I am running. I am not a great player but I have a really good setup but I would also like to know how to get better Pre load because I am having issues with landings that are higher than the jumps right out of corners and on off's and yes I do know how to use the sit/dab button but there has got to be something better. Hopefully it helps someone and someone will help me in return.

BTW if your a first time player I dont recommend this setup! It gets way to much traction and the steering is extremely touchy. I thought having a Pro Rider setup would make me instantly so much better at the game boy was I wrong. I still have problems trying to control the bike on the ground. Start slow and work your way up.

leveling=22.000000
roll_damping=50.000000
roll_limit_angle=64.000000
roll_limit_factor=5.000000
steering_damping=40.000000
steering_strength=100.000000
max_steering_force=995.000000
direct_steering=1.000000
slow_damping_speed=55.000000
slow_damping_factor=2.000000
land_damping_falloff=0.125000
land_damping_factor=2.000000
full_lock_speed=5.000000
restricted_lock_speed=50.000000
restricted_lock=8.500000

fork_compression_adjustment=85.000000
fork_slow_compression_adjustment=60.000000
fork_rebound_adjustment=70.000000
fork_slow_rebound_adjustment=70.000000
fork_spring_rate_adjustment=70.000000
fork_preload_adjustment=50.000000
fork_oil_level_adjustment=90.000000
shock_compression_adjustment=90.000000
shock_slow_compression_adjustment=40.000000
shock_rebound_adjustment=90.000000
shock_slow_rebound_adjustment=40.000000
shock_spring_rate_adjustment=50.000000
shock_preload_adjustment=40.000000
rider_yspring=80.000000
rider_ydamping=63.000000
rider_zspring=88.000000
rider_zdamping=40.000000
rider_mass_distribution=0.480000



thanks man! no im not a new player, played a while but cant figure it out at the moment...

User avatar
CBM RACING
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:53 am
Team: CBM Racing

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby CBM RACING » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 pm

This setup was made by a top 20 Pro 250 Rider for this years championship so its a good one. Are you using a 2500 or 450? It might make a difference. Try it on a 250 and see if you like it any better.

mxfille
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:47 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby mxfille » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 pm

CBM RACING wrote:This setup was made by a top 20 Pro 250 Rider for this years championship so its a good one. Are you using a 2500 or 450? It might make a difference. Try it on a 250 and see if you like it any better.


Im riding 450, will try it out on a 250 instead

Ddavis
Posts: 16595
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Team: DX3 Suzuki
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby Ddavis » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:11 am

What do you kids run nowadays for gearing on the little bike?
'13 7th [W] '14 6th [E] 9th [MX] '15 9th [MX] '16 11th [MX] '17 7th [SX/MX]
NA 2 Podiums - 19 Top 5's - 93 Top 10's | Post-Red Bud
EU 2015 450 Pro SX Main Event Win @ Phoenix

dylangatlin876
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:28 am
Team: MotoChasin

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby dylangatlin876 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:15 am

Ddavis wrote:What do you kids run nowadays for gearing on the little bike?

0,1
Why do they call me Dildo?

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1245
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Architech
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby ROSE822 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:19 pm

dylangatlin876 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:What do you kids run nowadays for gearing on the little bike?

0,1


0 -1 :)
Image

Will93
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:22 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Tejas

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby Will93 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:09 am

Here's my setup!

The suspension is a bit on the softer side, so it's great through rough stuff and braking bumps, but it tends to bounce and swap in the whoops, so ride SX at your own risk. The advanced is a bit loose, but not crazy. I'd say it's more comparable to Armstrong rather than Fjeldberg in terms of how free it is.

I should mention that the suspension is based off a setup from a while earlier in the thread, I only slightly tweaked a few settings if that. For the advanced I used Tysen's as a base and tried to make it more to how I would like it. I noticed I slid out a lot so I bumped up the restricted lock a bit. Not sure how much else I tweaked. I'd love feedback or suggestions as I'm still mostly lost when it comes to setups. Those bars are intimidating, man :D

Image

Image

ty casey
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:29 pm
Team: OGP Racing

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby ty casey » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:35 pm

Any 450 outdoor setups? :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/TC132MX
^^Subcribe to my channel^^
Image

maggett
Posts: 352
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:05 pm
Team: Architech
Contact:

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby maggett » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:10 pm

Will93 wrote:Here's my setup!

The suspension is a bit on the softer side, so it's great through rough stuff and braking bumps, but it tends to bounce and swap in the whoops, so ride SX at your own risk. The advanced is a bit loose, but not crazy. I'd say it's more comparable to Armstrong rather than Fjeldberg in terms of how free it is.

I should mention that the suspension is based off a setup from a while earlier in the thread, I only slightly tweaked a few settings if that. For the advanced I used Tysen's as a base and tried to make it more to how I would like it. I noticed I slid out a lot so I bumped up the restricted lock a bit. Not sure how much else I tweaked. I'd love feedback or suggestions as I'm still mostly lost when it comes to setups. Those bars are intimidating, man :D

Image


hey try this for stability if you want its based of tysens as well and pretty close to yours and should be easier than using 30 lock angle. i made it before supercross this year and got 2 250 east pro wins so far with it

Image
Image

Will93
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:22 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Tejas

Re: YOUR SETUP

Postby Will93 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:52 am

maggett wrote:
Will93 wrote:Here's my setup!

The suspension is a bit on the softer side, so it's great through rough stuff and braking bumps, but it tends to bounce and swap in the whoops, so ride SX at your own risk. The advanced is a bit loose, but not crazy. I'd say it's more comparable to Armstrong rather than Fjeldberg in terms of how free it is.

I should mention that the suspension is based off a setup from a while earlier in the thread, I only slightly tweaked a few settings if that. For the advanced I used Tysen's as a base and tried to make it more to how I would like it. I noticed I slid out a lot so I bumped up the restricted lock a bit. Not sure how much else I tweaked. I'd love feedback or suggestions as I'm still mostly lost when it comes to setups. Those bars are intimidating, man :D

Image


hey try this for stability if you want its based of tysens as well and pretty close to yours and should be easier than using 30 lock angle. i made it before supercross this year and got 2 250 east pro wins so far with it

Image



Thanks, I've been liking it a lot so far! It feels very similar, just way more planted through the corners. It doesn't seem to have the issues with sliding out or the wobblyness cause by my workaround with the lock angle.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RyanTurner and 5 guests