YOUR SETUP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Re: YOUR SETUP

Post by DougBauer19 »

Here is a setup for people to try if they want. Preferrably an outdoor setup but it can work for supercross, not the best in the whoops, unless you turn up rider mass distribution. I find it really forgiving, you can oj and case lots of jumps and survive, but it still works pretty darn good for everything else.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

DougBauer19 wrote:Here is a setup for people to try if they want. Preferrably an outdoor setup but it can work for supercross, not the best in the whoops, unless you turn up rider mass distribution. I find it really forgiving, you can oj and case lots of jumps and survive, but it still works pretty darn good for everything else.
Looks a bit soft. Also, how do you like having your vertical/forward spring high but with high dampening? Seems interesting! I run outdoors 80,40 and 90,50 for those with a stiffer suspension and rider mass at .45 ( I run .48 at times which seems to increase the stability but I think my leveling is too high for this setting).
celtex
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer Life

Post by celtex »

Finalmushroom wrote:
DougBauer19 wrote:Here is a setup for people to try if they want. Preferrably an outdoor setup but it can work for supercross, not the best in the whoops, unless you turn up rider mass distribution. I find it really forgiving, you can oj and case lots of jumps and survive, but it still works pretty darn good for everything else.
Looks a bit soft. Also, how do you like having your vertical/forward spring high but with high dampening? Seems interesting! I run outdoors 80,40 and 90,50 for those with a stiffer suspension and rider mass at .45 ( I run .48 at times which seems to increase the stability but I think my leveling is too high for this setting).
I’ll try and get my image to work and I’ll send one in
celtex
Crushed Dissenter

Post by celtex »

250 OutdoorImage

450 OutdoorImage
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

celtex wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
The suspension acts as if its stiff because of my low rider mass distribution i think. It seems balanced and good for an all around setup.
Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

Getting back into the game after a couple of years so I've forgotten basically everything. Anyone good mx and sx setups for a 250 2t?
That guy on the two stroke
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

DougBauer19 wrote:
celtex wrote:
Finalmushroom wrote:
The suspension acts as if its stiff because of my low rider mass distribution i think. It seems balanced and good for an all around setup.
Yeah that's a good point. It's crazy how much the advanced settings makes the suspension feel different within game! It's unlimited for feel!
Lachiejmx

Post by Lachiejmx »

Anyone know how to fix my bike when it leans over to a angle the back wheel jumps out and i lose all traction
celtex
Crushed Dissenter

Post by celtex »

Lachiejmx wrote:Anyone know how to fix my bike when it leans over to a angle the back wheel jumps out and i lose all traction
U can’t fix it unless ur shock is insanely high. Mainly just throttle control
Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

Lachiejmx wrote:Anyone know how to fix my bike when it leans over to a angle the back wheel jumps out and i lose all traction
You could look at your rebound on the shock? It could be hitting a bump while leaned over and rebounding too quickly causing it to pop. It also could be that you're over leaning the bike causing you to slide out. I do this a lot myself since I suck at smooth control. I would also look at your advanced and maybe it's a bit loose for you?
Lachiejmx

Post by Lachiejmx »

celtex wrote:
U can’t fix it unless ur shock is insanely high. Mainly just throttle control
I ride on keyboard so theres no such thing as throttle control
Lachiejmx

Post by Lachiejmx »

Anyone got a stability setup more on the tighter side for first person?
Lachiejmx

Post by Lachiejmx »

Looking for 125 gearing
Brinker556
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Sunnyvale

Post by Brinker556 »

Lachiejmx wrote:Looking for 125 gearing
-1 1
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Found a suspesion setup I like, haven't played for a few years, still using my advanced from back in the day (it's pretty loose but turns smooth)
Feel free to try it out