2017-01-08 snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
Kawasakis
Posts: 6579
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:32 pm

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby Kawasakis » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Any major updates any time soon JLV ? Or at least in near future? These are just minor fixes pretty much, not for an eye of a player.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

Image
Image

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12174
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby jlv » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:11 am

Just minor stuff. Trying to make the default settings a little more playable before I package up 1.11.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
onefoureight
Posts: 896
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 am
Team: Not Splitfire
Location: Shit Posting Capital of the world

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby onefoureight » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:12 am

jlv wrote:Just minor stuff. Trying to make the default settings a little more playable before I package up 1.11.


Do you see anything big being changed on the horizon?
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12174
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby jlv » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:25 am

Not until after 1.11.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

User avatar
Itz Raidox
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:37 am
Team: Monster Energy/Pro C

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby Itz Raidox » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:23 am

ty
Image

User avatar
MX_Matthias
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:51 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Belguim, Flanders
Contact:

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby MX_Matthias » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Out of nowhere my sim decide not to work anymore. I 've tried to reinstall it for like 1000 times but it still won't work. When i want to open it i get a windows error saying that i do not have the right parameters.
Image

User avatar
MX_Matthias
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:51 pm
Team: Privateer
Location: Belguim, Flanders
Contact:

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby MX_Matthias » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Haha don't mind the problem, it was my anti virus blocking mxsim haha lol
Image

mx22rider
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:09 pm
Team: Privateer

Can't see any bikes???

Postby mx22rider » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:57 pm

thaqnk you JLV for all that you do making this game and making a community like family!!!

But i just cant see the bike with the defult Skin i just see some tires idk y i did everything correct.??


Thank you for this amazing game again JLV thank you!

mx22rider
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:09 pm
Team: Privateer

2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby mx22rider » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:08 pm

mx22rider wrote:thaqnk you JLV for all that you do making this game and making a community like family!!!

But i just cant see the bike with the defult Skin i just see some tires idk y i did everything correct.??


Thank you for this amazing game again JLV thank you!

jlv
Site Admin
Posts: 12174
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:39 am
Team: No Frills Racing
Contact:

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby jlv » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:20 am

You didn't install all the files from the first post.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.

Wisey39
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby Wisey39 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:32 am

I dont have a rego key so i go to play and it pops up every 3 seconds its so anoying how do i get rid of it without putting a rego key im???

User avatar
nickuzick
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm
Team: MV Films
Location: British Columbia
Contact:

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby nickuzick » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:54 am

Wisey39 wrote:I dont have a rego key so i go to play and it pops up every 3 seconds its so anoying how do i get rid of it without putting a rego key im???

It won't come up and be annoying when your purchase the game.
tysonemtracing wrote:
Squidmob567 wrote:Type in chat- /ToggleLitPro

that doesnt work

Wisey39
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:59 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017-01-08 snapshot

Postby Wisey39 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:57 am

nickuzick wrote:
Wisey39 wrote:I dont have a rego key so i go to play and it pops up every 3 seconds its so anoying how do i get rid of it without putting a rego key im???

It won't come up and be annoying when your purchase the game.

far enough


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: krossboy and 10 guests