Bike skins & graphics HELP!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
am48
Team: Privateer

Bike skins & graphics HELP!!

Post by am48 »

What's up guys!

New to all this, have just got a new pc (good high spec)
I have no issues running the game itself and some download content works fine but I'm struggling with bikes. When I install them they seem to go in the folder fine but when I open the game I can't find them?

So at the minute I have managed to get a 16 Yamaha to work but no other bikes to work?
However these yamaha bikes and kits (new fox flex air pack) are seriously blurry! Some peoples videos look HD, this is driving me mad :shock: (Even though I have a 6g graphics card and all that)

I get a lot of content that fails to load

Are there graphic updates and bike models I need to download?

P.s I don't get what the models and dynos are so go easy on me if I'm chatting shit :roll:

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME :D
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Re: Bike skins & graphics HELP!!

Post by Cummings55 »

Well, first off I would try looking under some other bike dynos. People often have a personal preference of bike dyno they like (the current trend seems to be the 16&17 KTM). If you can't find them then, make sure that the folder the bike comes in isn't set in another folder. Graphics wise, have you tried messing with the graphics setting in game? If not I'm guessing that you're basing people's quality off of the screenshots topic which are commonly edited for visual appeal and not directly from a typical in game scenario.
am48
Team: Privateer

Post by am48 »

Cummings55 wrote:Well, first off I would try looking under some other bike dynos. People often have a personal preference of bike dyno they like (the current trend seems to be the 16&17 KTM). If you can't find them then, make sure that the folder the bike comes in isn't set in another folder. Graphics wise, have you tried messing with the graphics setting in game? If not I'm guessing that you're basing people's quality off of the screenshots topic which are commonly edited for visual appeal and not directly from a typical in game scenario.
Hi mate, yea I've been looking relentlessly to see if they are in the different bike files, have managed to get a new Kawasaki and Honda to work but still can't find everything I have downloaded, I feel like I'm missing basic models to update the bikes but I have downloaded all the latest stock bikes ect.

Graphics wise yea I've done all the advanced settings and have it all pretty much to best it can go, but yea I am referring to pics and vids of others I've seen online. like I can't read the writing on my bikes at all, but in vids peoples look mint, i take it that they are edited then lol

Cheers for your response :)
Cummings55
Team: RFORCE8

Post by Cummings55 »

Bike graphics will definitely come down to having the correct model. If you read through the topic of whatever graphics kit you are trying to download, etc you are bound to find some credits of who made the model. The model will contain all the specific parts and plastics for the bike that you need to have in order for the graphics to work. It's a learning curve at first but you'll have it down in no time!