want to get back into the game need some help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
ACRMZ250
Team: Privateer

want to get back into the game need some help

Post by ACRMZ250 »

So last time played the game was probably some time in late 2012. I have it on one of my good computers but recently upgraded my iracing simulator pc to a more advance platform.

So what do i need to get back on track?
Can i reload the game on another pc or i have to buy it?
i have an xbox controller

the hard part, i got frustrated last time with the game. I want to start off slow and just test on a track offline and get the basics down, any good reads or vids for beginners.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Go Hard or Go Home
2012 RMZ 250
MrMx198
Team: FlowTech

Re: want to get back into the game need some help

Post by MrMx198 »

Hey man, yeah you can just redownload, if you search MX Simulator in the email you bought it with you should be able to download it from there.
ACRMZ250

Post by ACRMZ250 »

MrMx198 wrote:Hey man, yeah you can just redownload, if you search MX Simulator in the email you bought it with you should be able to download it from there.

that is one of the issues, i cant find the original email yet, any way to do it by email?
Go Hard or Go Home
2012 RMZ 250
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

Also SYS have done awesome tutorials which can be found here http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 6Hm1FJP-1m
ACRMZ250

Post by ACRMZ250 »

YES i just found the email, so just download everything from the original email, will it have all the latest updates?
Go Hard or Go Home
2012 RMZ 250
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

Nice, no, you'll need to download the latest snapshot here http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43538
One you have downloaded this snapshot, put it in the MX Simulator folder(NOT your MXS Personal folder) found in ''Program Files (x86)'' of your PC. Rename the file to ''mx.exe''. In that post JLV attached a zzzrtestzx.zip file which you also copy into that MX Simulator Folder.
ACRMZ250

Post by ACRMZ250 »

MrMx198 wrote:Nice, no, you'll need to download the latest snapshot here http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43538
One you have downloaded this snapshot, put it in the MX Simulator folder(NOT your MXS Personal folder) found in ''Program Files (x86)'' of your PC. Rename the file to ''mx.exe''. In that post JLV attached a zzzrtestzx.zip file which you also copy into that MX Simulator Folder.
thanks ill give it a shot lol. May need some help as i am use to iracing just setting everything up for you!
Go Hard or Go Home
2012 RMZ 250
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

ACRMZ250 wrote:
MrMx198 wrote:Nice, no, you'll need to download the latest snapshot here http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=43538
thanks ill give it a shot lol. May need some help as i am use to iracing just setting everything up for you!
No problem, if you need anymore help let me know, if you had a setup from ages ago it probably won't do any good with the new suspension settings now, I can send you on one depending on what bike you normally play.
ACRMZ250

Post by ACRMZ250 »

MrMx198 wrote:
ACRMZ250 wrote:
No problem, if you need anymore help let me know, if you had a setup from ages ago it probably won't do any good with the new suspension settings now, I can send you on one depending on what bike you normally play.

thanks if you have a suggestion on a good bike to learn on im all ears!
Go Hard or Go Home
2012 RMZ 250
MrMx198

Post by MrMx198 »

ACRMZ250 wrote: thanks if you have a suggestion on a good bike to learn on im all ears!
I'd recommend a 250f, probably the 2017 250sxf. 250f's in general are easier to learn on, imo 450s atm are almost too overpowered.