Latest Supercross Tracks

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
RedbullManiac23
Team: Tweaked Moto

Latest Supercross Tracks

Post by RedbullManiac23 »

In my opinion, I truly believe that the 2016-2017 supercross tracks are horrible. For one the whoops get bigger in size every track. Its to the point now that I can fit the whole bike inside two whoops and have the bike be nonvisible. They are too deep and too spread out. Its to the point that if you mess up in the slightest bit on them you will not make it through. Its also to mention that it seems like every race I have to COMPLETLY CHANGE MY SETUP. The jumps are either to big to make and I have to create a crazy preload setup or they shoot you so high in the air that you case half the time. With the triples now, when I want to scrub them or just whip them the lip is crazy and shoots me into a front flip even with me leaning back and panic revving. If you have any ideas or tips that could help me with supercross PLEASE let me know. I would like to do more of them but its getting out of control for me so instead I race the outdoors that I know I can be consistent in. Thank you.
Go big or go home
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Re: Latest Supercross Tracks

Post by MX|VISUALS »

I think its great, just have to do alot more fiddling with the setup.
James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

RedbullManiac23 wrote:Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016
Just put some more time on the game, I only started to like super cross and do decently near the end of 2016, and I got the game in 2014.
You should wait until you are at least a top 10 am rider before judging a track, I personally think they are quite challenging but if they weren't then there wouldn't be any good racing, especially in the pro's.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

If you think you have to change your setup every week then I think you should look at the rider more than the suspension.
Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

Ddavis wrote:If you think you have to change your setup every week then I think you should look at the rider more than the suspension.
+1 , I've had zero problems with the tracks this year, and I feel that they are awesome! No troubles here.
Squidmob567
Team: BGFX

Post by Squidmob567 »

Huge improvement this year with scaling, traction, accuracy, decals, environment... Nothing to complain about <3
DK662

Post by DK662 »

Placing this game since 2009. Tracks this year are fucking awesome. The Best year so far

BTW Its so fucking stupid and RUDE to start a thread like this
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

Ddavis wrote:If you think you have to change your setup every week then I think you should look at the rider more than the suspension.
I just meant to accomodate to little changes, like this weeks more aggressive whoops
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

MX|VISUALS wrote:
I just meant to accomodate to little changes, like this weeks more aggressive whoops
I've been hitting the whoops the same way every week, same gear and everything, they seem pretty consistent to me. I personally have really liked this years tracks, they seem to have a better flow and the scaling is better imo
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

James Parkin #77 wrote:
Just put some more time on the game, I only started to like super cross and do decently near the end of 2016, and I got the game in 2014.
You should wait until you are at least a top 10 am rider before judging a track, I personally think they are quite challenging but if they weren't then there wouldn't be any good racing, especially in the pro's.
if you make an easier track then riders will push harder so yeh I don't see your logic in if the tracks were easy the racing would be bad, the racing is going to be great no matter what in the pro classes. Pro classes are just cool to watch no matter the track. I think personally, and I know ill get shit for this, that the tracks should be "easier" but maybe they should actually have some rough on them? It would make them more realistic too :lol:
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

James Parkin #77
Team: None

Post by James Parkin #77 »

jgmtbike wrote:
James Parkin #77 wrote:
if you make an easier track then riders will push harder so yeh I don't see your logic in if the tracks were easy the racing would be bad, the racing is going to be great no matter what in the pro classes. Pro classes are just cool to watch no matter the track. I think personally, and I know ill get shit for this, that the tracks should be "easier" but maybe they should actually have some rough on them? It would make them more realistic too :lol:
If the tracks are easier then the slower people will be able to go as fast as the really fast people, making the tracks harder creates a larger skill gap, it's like separating the men from the boys, this way the fast guys who put more time in the game have a better chance to win but if the tracks are easier then a lot more people have a chance to win, and I don't think that's fair on the really fast people. I agree that making the tracks have a bit of roughness would make them more realistic but if they did that they would have to make everything easier so that the tracks would be ride-able, I think the tracks are fine the way they are.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Maniac, the caliber of riding nowadays demands these dimensions. The rest of us have the pre-2013 tracks.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
AJC396
Team: Carcaramo Racing

Post by AJC396 »

I just re downloaded Sim 3 days ago after not playing the game for 3+ years, just started riding on some of the 2017 SX tracks and I though they were so realistic, everything is absolutely spot on. So happy that Sim is still progressing and getting better and better!