#Un-BanJ.Perry | Make Sim Great Again | JLV READ PLS

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
nickuzick

Re: #Un-BanJ.Perry | Make Sim Great Again | JLV READ PLS

Post by nickuzick »

Kenny154 wrote: Nick so are we going to ignore the fact he got sent death threats?
Yeah dude.
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Post by Tommy black »

Honestly what he did was fucked, yes Perry made some good ass tracks still doesn't defend the fact he fucked up. And honestly i don't know the situation all that well, but death threats in my book are fucked as-well, DDoS'ing or not he doesn't need that said to him. If he did something that JLV thought was ban-able then he deserved it. (I just wanna say I've never talked to Perry myself) But honestly i think we can all grow up a bit and say yes he fucked up, and he knew what he was doing when he did what he did. You cant say that I'm wrong on that one, one more thing to Perry -Two wrongs dont make a right- no matter what went down. THINK BEFORE YOU DO. (I'm not here to argue that is my opinion)
MX202
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MX202 »

Tommy black wrote:Honestly what he did was fucked, yes Perry made some good ass tracks still doesn't defend the fact he fucked up. And honestly i don't know the situation all that well, but death threats in my book are fucked as-well, DDoS'ing or not he doesn't need that said to him. If he did something that JLV thought was ban-able then he deserved it. (I just wanna say I've never talked to Perry myself) But honestly i think we can all grow up a bit and say yes he fucked up, and he knew what he was doing when he did what he did. You cant say that I'm wrong on that one, one more thing to Perry -Two wrongs dont make a right- no matter what went down. THINK BEFORE YOU DO. (I'm not here to argue that is my opinion)
one wrong doesnt make a right either :)
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

In before mx202 is perry on yet again another forum account looking at that creation date. No he shouldn't be un-banned, be pathetic enough to DDOS someone then get treated like the child you are, you've had no issue getting other to post tracks for you till now so carry on as you were, trying to use the advertising as a way to sway JLV is never going to work, if i was in his position i wouldnt want someone who DDOS's to promote my game anyway.

Now please continue the argument that will get you nowhere
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

3 months to learn from your mistakes?

For someone with the brain capacity of one who thinks DDOSing is fun thats quite the stretch.
Brad smith17
Team: SKDA

Post by Brad smith17 »

Rayvenator wrote:3 months to learn from your mistakes?

For someone with the brain capacity of one who thinks DDOSing is fun thats quite the stretch.
He didnt do it for fun doe?
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Post by Tommy black »

MX202 wrote:
Tommy black wrote:Honestly what he did was fucked, yes Perry made some good ass tracks still doesn't defend the fact he fucked up. And honestly i don't know the situation all that well, but death threats in my book are fucked as-well, DDoS'ing or not he doesn't need that said to him. If he did something that JLV thought was ban-able then he deserved it. (I just wanna say I've never talked to Perry myself) But honestly i think we can all grow up a bit and say yes he fucked up, and he knew what he was doing when he did what he did. You cant say that I'm wrong on that one, one more thing to Perry -Two wrongs dont make a right- no matter what went down. THINK BEFORE YOU DO. (I'm not here to argue that is my opinion)
one wrong doesnt make a right either :)
True too! I just dont think we all should argue about something that isnt up to us. :?
cale726
Team: ks1999

Post by cale726 »

#perryIsASecretAgent
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

its peryyyyyyyy perry the onelinedunrealistictrackcreatorrrrrr agent pppppp
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:its peryyyyyyyy perry the onelinedunrealistictrackcreatorrrrrr agent pppppp
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

CeeJayHDz wrote:its peryyyyyyyy perry the onelinedunrealistictrackcreatorrrrrr agent pppppp
I would love to see you make a track half as good as his.
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

if you combine the track building to ddos ratio my lack of ddosing hugely outweighs the track building therefore putting me above perry overall. Im sure we'll all survive without 1 track creator even though he gets friends to post for him anyway so i really dont see the issue
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

I don't think he should be unbanned, I never mentioned that. I just hate it when people talk shit on what's free. He releases a free track you don't like...don't play it. If you think something could be improved on, then tell one of his 400 forum accounts. I'm sure you put enough hours into the game to be able to give some constructive criticism. But ay what do I know, apparently running a cyan kawi is "swag" now a days.
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

god forbid people have a bit of fun on this game, a cyan ktm is apparently fire but not a cyan kawi? double standards right there :*

'now a days' over a year ago, slight difference.

plus the shit talk was in song form taking away 50% creditability but if you get upset with perry the platapus you do you buddy :)
Mcguire103

Post by Mcguire103 »

dudes use to ddos me on the regz. fucking shitcunt. '1000's appon 1000's of people' , shit got me laughin. please dont do that.