#Un-BanJ.Perry | Make Sim Great Again | JLV READ PLS

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Brad smith17
Team: SKDA

#Un-BanJ.Perry | Make Sim Great Again | JLV READ PLS

Post by Brad smith17 »

Dear JLV,

Hopefully you can take time out of your busy day to read this post, i speak on behalf of a lot of the Mx Simulator community. The community just doesn't feel the same with Perry. Many people enjoy his work and its a shame that he cant post his content anymore. He has made his mistakes in the past, but the only way we learn is from making mistakes, I guess what most of the sim community and myself are trying to say is, Give Perry a 2nd Chance

#Un-BanJ.Perry if you agree

Thanks JLV
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: #Un-BanJ.Perry | Make Sim Great Again | JLV READ PLS

Post by Rayvenator »

Brad smith17 wrote:Dear JLV,

Hopefully you can take time out of your busy day to read this post, i speak on behalf of a lot of the Mx Simulator community. The community just doesn't feel the same with Perry. Many people enjoy his work and its a shame that he cant post his content anymore. He has made his mistakes in the past, but the only way we learn is from making mistakes, I guess what most of the sim community and myself are trying to say is, Give Perry a 2nd Chance

Thanks JLV
He has only been banned for like 3 months?

From what I recall he got banned for some quite heavy stuff.
yeezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Ilabb.com

Post by yeezy »

Please JLV
MX202
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by MX202 »

Rayvenator wrote:
Brad smith17 wrote:Dear JLV,

Thanks JLV
He has only been banned for like 3 months?

From what I recall he got banned for some quite heavy stuff.
to be honest tho his ban was about something that wasn't in sim just a a argument in the Ban Court, he may not be perfect, but the person who accused him of what he done was no where near perfect either. it would be sick to see him have a chance to make content for the game and get to post it.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I thought he was caught DDOSing...
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

nickuzick wrote:I thought he was caught DDOSing...
Can't remember why he got banned, but if he was one of the people ruining rF, the ban should stay in place. As far as I know, Jones is the only one that got his ban removed. Legend.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

This was what I remembered as well
MX202
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MX202 »

Rayvenator wrote:
This was what I remembered as well
he never ddosed rF and it was proved to checkerz...

these are the accusations that make this community the way it is...
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

#puremxs.is.a.thing
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

from what i was told it was other people using his booter
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

MX202 wrote:
Rayvenator wrote:
it was proved to checkerz...
The only thing proven to me about J. Perry is he is a liar.

As for the rest. I will choose to not comment.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

What do you mean by making it great again? That kid was part of the swamp. Chex is keeping sim great.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:What do you mean by making it great again? That kid was part of the swamp. Chex is keeping sim great.
POST FOR J.PERRY

hi all.

i am fully aware that i fucked up, and as checkerz know's, weather he says it or on not what i done was never attack towards MX Simulator or rF, it was personal and shouldn't of went as far as it should of. the only reason i may support this post is because im currently in a project that will promote the game to 1000's appon 1000's of people (this is not bullshit, just you wait) now weather or not JLV wants to support me while trying to promote his game, thats none of my business. but i admit i fucked up pretty bad and believe it or not i have learnt from those mistakes. i would love that second chance to reprove my self to the community and get content flowing once again

like it or not, i believe the game needs more content creators and i still have what it takes. I take pride in what i make for the game, and when i make a track i want the satifation of hey i just posted this dank track for everyone to enjoy. Thats what motivates me, and when you cant even post that kills alot of motivation towards a game you put alot of time and effort into.

Peace xoxo
MX202
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MX202 »

Logeyboy wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:What do you mean by making it great again? That kid was part of the swamp. Chex is keeping sim great.
POST FOR J.PERRY

hi all.

i am fully aware that i fucked up, and as checkerz know's, weather he says it or on not what i done was never attack towards MX Simulator or rF, it was personal and shouldn't of went as far as it should of. the only reason i may support this post is because im currently in a project that will promote the game to 1000's appon 1000's of people (this is not bullshit, just you wait) now weather or not JLV wants to support me while trying to promote his game, thats none of my business. but i admit i fucked up pretty bad and believe it or not i have learnt from those mistakes. i would love that second chance to reprove my self to the community and get content flowing once again

like it or not, i believe the game needs more content creators and i still have what it takes. I take pride in what i make for the game, and when i make a track i want the satifation of hey i just posted this dank track for everyone to enjoy. Thats what motivates me, and when you cant even post that kills alot of motivation towards a game you put alot of time and effort into.

Peace xoxo
TheBigLez
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TM Factory-Racing

Post by TheBigLez »

#UnBanPerry