- Fixed out of range knockout time bug.
- Changed shock high speed damping defaults to 75.
- Fixed indirect steering leaning too far.
- New presets for high stability settings.
- Changed front brake torque default to 500.
- Changed dab speed default to 60.
- Changed stop wheelie default to "yes"..
- Arcade physics now let the bike fly naturally when it has enough air time.
- Fixed white flag not showing for leader on timed races with less than 2 extra laps.
- Fixed crash when opening file for writing fails.
- Added 'readkeys' and 'writekeys' commands for saving keycam setups.
- Changed default bike to 2017 yz250f.
- Switched to using copies instead of links for stock bike skins. (in zzzrtestzw.saf)
Windows users: http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mx-2017-03-13-1345.exe
Linux users: http://mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mxbin-2017-03-13-1345
Replace mx.exe or mxbin with one of the above files. The default location for mx.exe should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator". I'd keep a backup of the originals since these aren't well tested.
You'll also need to extract this in your install folder: