Post Your Controller Setups

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
Sabo
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:01 am
Team: PBR Racing
Location: Western PA
Contact:

Re: Post Your Controller Setups

Postby Sabo » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Ps4 controller:
R2- Throttle
L2- Rear Brake (normal)
R1- Front Brake (anti-lock)
Left Stick left/right- steering
Left Stick down- dab
Right stick up/down- lean forward/backward
R3- shift up
L3- shift down
Square - back up
Cross (or x) - clutch
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: NovaGFX
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Post Your Controller Setups

Postby dawsonsleeper » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:54 pm

Sabo wrote:Ps4 controller:
R2- Throttle
L2- Rear Brake (normal)
R1- Front Brake (anti-lock)
Left Stick left/right- steering
Left Stick down- dab
Right stick up/down- lean forward/backward
R3- shift up
L3- shift down
Square - back up
Cross (or x) - clutch

youre the first person ive met that also shifts by clicking the sticks, lol. came from mva encore

User avatar
Sabo
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:01 am
Team: PBR Racing
Location: Western PA
Contact:

Re: Post Your Controller Setups

Postby Sabo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:14 am

dawsonsleeper wrote:
Sabo wrote:Ps4 controller:
R2- Throttle
L2- Rear Brake (normal)
R1- Front Brake (anti-lock)
Left Stick left/right- steering
Left Stick down- dab
Right stick up/down- lean forward/backward
R3- shift up
L3- shift down
Square - back up
Cross (or x) - clutch

youre the first person ive met that also shifts by clicking the sticks, lol. came from mva encore


Honestly I picked it up from Gran Turismo 5, I used it in MXGP, and it just stuck. I don't like to take my thumbs off the stick, or move my fingers. When I play I don't move my thumbs off unless I crash, and i can shift gears without letting off the gas.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.

User avatar
dawsonsleeper
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 2:23 am
Team: NovaGFX
Location: Alaska
Contact:

Re: Post Your Controller Setups

Postby dawsonsleeper » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:40 am

Sabo wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:
Sabo wrote:Ps4 controller:
R2- Throttle
L2- Rear Brake (normal)
R1- Front Brake (anti-lock)
Left Stick left/right- steering
Left Stick down- dab
Right stick up/down- lean forward/backward
R3- shift up
L3- shift down
Square - back up
Cross (or x) - clutch

youre the first person ive met that also shifts by clicking the sticks, lol. came from mva encore


Honestly I picked it up from Gran Turismo 5, I used it in MXGP, and it just stuck. I don't like to take my thumbs off the stick, or move my fingers. When I play I don't move my thumbs off unless I crash, and i can shift gears without letting off the gas.

yeah exactly. I like being able to shift down and lean back coming into corners and such, I can lean and shift at the same time. I switched It over to gp3 when I started playing and that's what ive used ever since.

Haberfield24
Posts: 190
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:43 pm

Re: Post Your Controller Setups

Postby Haberfield24 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:34 pm

Xbox 360

RT: Throttle
RB: Sit Dab
LT: *Unused*
LB: Joint Brakes
Back: Rewind (Demos)
Start: Pause
Left Stick: Lean Forwards/Back, Left & Right turning
Right Stick: *Unused*
Y: Clutch
X: Up shift
A: Downshift
B: Back up

User avatar
Brock1198
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:20 am
Team: Cycleworks
Location: Texas

Re: Post Your Controller Setups

Postby Brock1198 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:39 pm

Brock1198 wrote:Thought i would start a thread just to see what people were running and whats out there.
Ill Start with mine:
R2-Gas
L2-Front brake
R1-Shift up
L1-Shift down
Left stick-Side lean
Right stick-Foward back lean
Right stick clicked in (r3)- Sit/dab
X-Clutch
A-Rear brake
B- Back up
I use a rockcandy 360 Controller.
My setup is based of off alot of ps3 racing games that i used to play and its what im comfortable with

Update-Switched to a xbox one controller and highly recommend it. Also never really gave a good reason to why i run what i run. mainly its what im used to in forza and gran turismo but also it allows me to almost everything at once. Not everything but almost everything
jlv wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Alrighty jlv time to lock this, politic arguments get people nowhere fast. :?

Are you kidding me? This is a perfect opportunity to break out the American Chopper meme!


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests