Rider's leg in corner

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
BrodeySteil72
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: Privateer

Rider's leg in corner

Postby BrodeySteil72 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:06 am

Hey everybody so how do I get it so my guy sticks his leg out in corbers he does it sometimes but only in tight corners. Thank you :D

User avatar
TheBigLez
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:47 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Rider's leg in corner

Postby TheBigLez » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:03 am

turn max dab speed up

BrodeySteil72
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:34 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Rider's leg in corner

Postby BrodeySteil72 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:04 pm

TheBigLez wrote:turn max dab speed up

Cool thanks bro

Knight24_
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Rider's leg in corner

Postby Knight24_ » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:39 am

Just letting you know that the higher your max dab speed is, the less you can lean into corners if you put it on 60 and try to rail a nationals corner your rider will stand the bike up mid corner.
Image

User avatar
TheBigLez
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:47 am
Team: Privateer

Re: Rider's leg in corner

Postby TheBigLez » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:57 am

run 30-40 nationals and 20 for sx thats what i run try it out ;p

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1604
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Rider's leg in corner

Postby AHeckman2 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:09 pm

TheBigLez wrote:run 30-40 nationals and 20 for sx thats what i run try it out ;p

lol I think I run 45 for everything :lol:
Image

User avatar
Uollie
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 am

Re: Rider's leg in corner

Postby Uollie » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:07 am

Knight24_ wrote:Just letting you know that the higher your max dab speed is, the less you can lean into corners if you put it on 60 and try to rail a nationals corner your rider will stand the bike up mid corner.


So many years playing this game and I still find little things that massively improve my setup and help me corner faster, thanks for posting this.

Prydz
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:27 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Rider's leg in corner

Postby Prydz » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:28 am

But there is a benefit to using it?
I thought JLV said that it dab speed dident effect anything other then looks

Knight24_
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Rider's leg in corner

Postby Knight24_ » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Uollie wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:Just letting you know that the higher your max dab speed is, the less you can lean into corners if you put it on 60 and try to rail a nationals corner your rider will stand the bike up mid corner.


So many years playing this game and I still find little things that massively improve my setup and help me corner faster, thanks for posting this.

No problem man!
Image

User avatar
Uollie
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:16 am

Re: Rider's leg in corner

Postby Uollie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:21 am

Prydz wrote:But there is a benefit to using it?
I thought JLV said that it dab speed dident effect anything other then looks


Yeah, I definitely could tell I could turn down sharper in 180 sx turns when I lowered the dab setting from 50 to 20. All this time I've never understood why it seemed some people could do it so easily until now.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TiagoGomesMX and 1 guest