1.11 update

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 1.11 update

Post by jlv »

You have to select a folder where version 1.10 is already installed.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Manyletterz
Team: Privateer

Post by Manyletterz »

Hey i was just wondering if anyone out there has got the update to work on mac os x yet, im having a problem when it comes to locating it to the file that the original mx simulator file is in any solutions would be unreal!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Manyletterz wrote:Hey i was just wondering if anyone out there has got the update to work on mac os x yet, im having a problem when it comes to locating it to the file that the original mx simulator file is in any solutions would be unreal!
Here is a topic with Mx Simulator stuff on Mac. There are guides for updating, take a look at them and see if they're different from what you have tried to do.
Moto332

Post by Moto332 »

it wont let me download, like the destination to where its suppose to download is wrong, i go to my C drive, program x86, and then i cant find mx simulator, how can i fix this?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Moto332 wrote:it wont let me download, like the destination to where its suppose to download is wrong, i go to my C drive, program x86, and then i cant find mx simulator, how can i fix this?
You have to select a folder where version 1.10 is already installed.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
kynan.charlton22

Post by kynan.charlton22 »

my update always crashes i have know i dear why but is always crashing after 5 to 10 mins
Fibs

Post by Fibs »

Hello, On a new computer and have not played MXsim in a while. Downloaded installer and am trying to install it but when i get to picking the destination folder I can not click next and if i try to browse for another folder I can not click ok. Not sure what to do, any help would be great.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

The folder you choose has to have version 1.10 installed already. If you don't have 1.10 installed just re-download from your BMT link for a full 1.11 installer.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
Fibs

Post by Fibs »

jlv wrote:The folder you choose has to have version 1.10 installed already. If you don't have 1.10 installed just re-download from your BMT link for a full 1.11 installer.
Thank You :)
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

jlv wrote:The folder you choose has to have version 1.10 installed already. If you don't have 1.10 installed just re-download from your BMT link for a full 1.11 installer.
I can't install 1.10 either, still having the same problem over and over again and when i try to download the BMT Link is says: 'The password is blocked' ?
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

Downloaded this file from a random video on YT: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yax1 ... MX+Simulator+1.10.rar, en then updated it with the 1.11 update.
Last edited by jlv on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed link
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:Downloaded this file from a random video on YT: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yax1 ... MX+Simulator+1.10.rar, en then updated it with the 1.11 update.
JFC
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
mxbelgium

Post by mxbelgium »

do i have to install evry update folder ? and snap chot... got a knew pc ??? LOL TANKS
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

mxbelgium wrote:do i have to install evry update folder ? and snap chot... got a knew pc ??? LOL TANKS
Re-download the installer from your email when you purchased it. Your new download should be the latest version.