1.11 update

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: 1.11 update

Post by jlv »

Jake Perry wrote:everyting all my tacks and recent snapshots and my 1.10 update but i deleted all my snapshots and updates so i think ive stuffed up my game now for good
Might be a good idea to just reinstall with the full installer in that case. The links in your BMT Micro email will be the 1.11 version now.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

Don't install it, it deleted my suspension & advanced put everything to stock even all my controls(that idc about) but that's stupid that it resets everything or did I do it wrong?
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Mr. Wiggles wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:What did you change since the last snapshot? I go back to the 1.10 with the lastest snapshot (2017-03-13-1345) and the game feel so different (my setup work wayy better), with the 1.11 i feel like my setup are stock setup, its so weird
Does this mean he is not telling us all...????? I could care less tbh maybe this mean mine bad one works great
Maybe its in my mind, but my teammate said the same thing, so maybe its just us, but i really feel something its different
when i got it to install a few hours ago it put everything on my game to its stock settings. I know my suspension and adv by memory so idc really but its just annoying that it literally put everything back to its stock settings fucking stupid never did that for 1.10
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Knight24_ wrote:Don't install it, it deleted my suspension & advanced put everything to stock even all my controls(that idc about) but that's stupid that it resets everything or did I do it wrong?
It doesn't touch the config file. The update installer installs mx.exe and zzzr.saf in the folder you choose and re-creates the shortcuts and file associations.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

jlv wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:Don't install it, it deleted my suspension & advanced put everything to stock even all my controls(that idc about) but that's stupid that it resets everything or did I do it wrong?
It doesn't touch the config file. The update installer installs mx.exe and zzzr.saf in the folder you choose and re-creates the shortcuts and file associations.
idk i might've done something i wasn't supposed too then
ShyGuyGaming45

Post by ShyGuyGaming45 »

It wont let me update... i get to the second option where you choose the destination and it wont let me click next
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

ShyGuyGaming45 wrote:It wont let me update... i get to the second option where you choose the destination and it wont let me click next
You have to select a folder where version 1.10 is already installed.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
ShyGuyGaming45

Post by ShyGuyGaming45 »

jlv wrote:
ShyGuyGaming45 wrote:It wont let me update... i get to the second option where you choose the destination and it wont let me click next
You have to select a folder where version 1.10 is already installed.
Ok got it
thanks
MxShippie50
Team: Crush Kawasaki Racin

Post by MxShippie50 »

Hey JLV, I just joined this server and I just requested a restart and it black flagged me. Then I joined again and i didn't request restart and it still black flagged me, idk why. I mean i just joined the server and just black flagged me right away.

Server Name: mxs.frenchesportmx.fr
MxWayGamer
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MTFactory

Post by MxWayGamer »

It's racing server MxShippie, you don't have no right to restart on this server during the evening of race.
PS : It's not the place to talk about that
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

MxWayGamer wrote:It's racing server MxShippie, you don't have no right to restart on this server during the evening of race.
An advice is to use the "server,lock" command during races, so non-admins can't restart.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Thank you for that golden nugget! I wondered...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MxWayGamer
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MTFactory

Post by MxWayGamer »

Wahlamt wrote:
MxWayGamer wrote:It's racing server MxShippie, you don't have no right to restart on this server during the evening of race.
An advice is to use the "server,lock" command during races, so non-admins can't restart.
I know this command but it's useless because; generally, nobody request restart. And I'm sur we shall forget use "server,unlock" after the end of the night.
HometownHero
Team: Hitachi REVO

Post by HometownHero »

Does anyone know how to update this on a Mac using crossover? I double click and it has me run everything through crossover, then it brings up the actual install screen for mxsim. I click next and it has a location on where to install it but it wont let me click next. It is the same spot that i used for 1.10, I know that because it will let me re-download and install 1.10 but I try and do the same thing with 1.11 and it wont let me click next. HELP haha
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

HometownHero wrote:Does anyone know how to update this on a Mac using crossover? I double click and it has me run everything through crossover, then it brings up the actual install screen for mxsim. I click next and it has a location on where to install it but it wont let me click next. It is the same spot that i used for 1.10, I know that because it will let me re-download and install 1.10 but I try and do the same thing with 1.11 and it wont let me click next. HELP haha
The folder you chose, does it contain the zzzz.saf files?