Bike/Rider Setup Discussion

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TheBadSimPlayer
Team: Privateer

Bike/Rider Setup Discussion

Post by TheBadSimPlayer »

i really just wanna talk about bike setups etc, and the best setups to run. i like the setup im running atm but a majority of jumps i over jump by a mm not even i seem to crash. thats one big problem i have with this game. im fairly new to the mx simulator community so im not sure what is normal and what isnt. is the issue im having with jumps part of the game? do i have to get the jumps 100% smooth? or is it the way my suspension is setup?
blind bryan

Re: Bike/Rider Setup Discussion

Post by blind bryan »

Hey man, welcome to mxs! As far as the overjumping thing goes its hard to tell without seeing it, but I imagine its probably the setup.

There is a big setup thread here: http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=4273 (the most recent posts are probably going to be the best place to start in that thread)

but you can also find setup tutorials on youtube. "Start Your Systems" has a good setup tutorial that will get you pretty close to how a lot of fast guys set up their bikes.

Find a setup you like from there and then you can always fine tune it when you have more seat time.

Hope that helps man!