First person vs. third person

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mxsrider96
Posts: 3603
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby mxsrider96 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:49 pm

Knight24_ wrote:lol what im just naming people who have multiple championships and play 1st

It seemed like you were trying to prove me wrong thinking I was being serious. My b
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
ROSE822
Posts: 1329
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:41 pm
Team: Hidden Design
Location: United Kingdom

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby ROSE822 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:57 pm

Knight24_ wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Lynds plays 3rd, but replace him with Valtteri

bullshit i've asked mulitple times and asked what fov he plays with and they said 110 1 27

plus lynds said he has his fov angled so far down so he can see infront of his fender better so there's no way he plays 3rd


Lol, if you say so, ask him yourself.
Image

User avatar
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Posts: 745
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:17 pm
Team: VlastMX
Location: Right Behind You....
Contact:

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby sethiemeboi » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:13 am

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:It's a simulator which means it's realistic and first person is realistic

first person is for people who enjoy first person *burn*
Image

User avatar
cale726
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 pm
Team: ks1999

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby cale726 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:23 am

[quote="sethiemeboi"\

but anyways, i think 3rd person is much better because in first person you have little knowledge to what your back end is doing and its alot harder to time jumps and see what your doing.
[/quote]
This is a opinion, as a first person rider for a while. you learn to feel and know what your back end will do/ is doing and timing? piece of cake.
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.


Image

User avatar
cale726
Posts: 593
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:11 pm
Team: ks1999

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby cale726 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:24 am

cale726 wrote:
sethiemeboi wrote:
but anyways, i think 3rd person is much better because in first person you have little knowledge to what your back end is doing and its alot harder to time jumps and see what your doing.

This is a opinion, as a first person rider for a while. you learn to feel and know what your back end will do/ is doing and timing? piece of cake.

FUCK
jlv wrote:This unban is going to last maybe two days...
I figured I'd give him a chance after winning the 450 main. Bad idea I know.


Image

Knight24_
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby Knight24_ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:30 am

ROSE822 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:bullshit i've asked mulitple times and asked what fov he plays with and they said 110 1 27

plus lynds said he has his fov angled so far down so he can see infront of his fender better so there's no way he plays 3rd


Lol, if you say so, ask him yourself.

Did you not read my comment? I already have and i've asked his teammates too
Image

User avatar
MXTYSEN21
Posts: 880
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 am
Team: Volcom Racing
Location: UT, United States

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby MXTYSEN21 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:06 am

Personal preference but I think whips and scrubs "feel" way sicker in first person. Scrubbing triples still gets me hyped to this day because of how flowy it is in 1st. 3rd has the advantage with seeing everything but if I know a guy is 3rd person, just pulling up behind them is like showing a wheel. So it's easier to put the pressure on imo.
sethiemeboi wrote:but anyways, i think 3rd person is much better because in first person you have little knowledge to what your back end is doing and its alot harder to time jumps and see what your doing.


You tryna say I don't know what my back end is doing because I play first? :wink:

https://youtu.be/xFjnYnOAbZw?t=9m6s
Image
you are a G jlv

RyanTurner
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:14 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby RyanTurner » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:37 am

Knight24_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:plus lynds said he has his fov angled so far down so he can see infront of his fender better so there's no way he plays 3rd


Lol, if you say so, ask him yourself.

Did you not read my comment? I already have and i've asked his teammates too

I've heard he plays in second
Image

CeeJayHDz
Posts: 680
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby CeeJayHDz » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:38 am

Knight24_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:plus lynds said he has his fov angled so far down so he can see infront of his fender better so there's no way he plays 3rd


Lol, if you say so, ask him yourself.

Did you not read my comment? I already have and i've asked his teammates too


I dont recall you ever asking me personally EVER. You've commented on youtube videos that people have put up of me and they've told you what settings the video are in....
Image

chrischanning202
Posts: 297
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 3:03 pm
Location: England

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby chrischanning202 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:02 pm

CeeJayHDz wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
ROSE822 wrote:
Lol, if you say so, ask him yourself.

Did you not read my comment? I already have and i've asked his teammates too


I dont recall you ever asking me personally EVER. You've commented on youtube videos that people have put up of me and they've told you what settings the video are in....


Well this is awkward
Image

stocksy129
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Australia, VIC

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby stocksy129 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:16 pm

I play third, rip

CeeJayHDz
Posts: 680
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby CeeJayHDz » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:51 pm

i play 3rd by the way to avoid any confusion Mr Knight
Image

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3793
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Team: MV Films
Location: Florida

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby Atom6246 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:42 pm

If I were to relearn the game, I'd prob use 1st person. Remember back in like '14 or '15 off season Tysen was trying to get me to switch but didn't want to... looking back at it now I prob should have. I do enjoy the benefits of 3rd tho but like Tysen said it could apply unneeded pressure when someone is showing you a tire but it also allows you to see who's showing you a tire to know if they will race you clean or dirty.
Check out my Twitch channel by clicking the pic below!
Image

Knight24_
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby Knight24_ » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:39 am

I personally switched from playing MvA(Alive) to MXS specifically for the 1st person and realism effect. It's much easier to turn and see your line in 1st in 3rd when I try going into a rut I just fall because it's way harder for me to control the front end plus it looks ugly and I don't like it. I love the way some skins look on the front fender and handle bars. So much better than 3rd.
Image

Faltsu
Posts: 217
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:42 pm
Location: Finland

Re: First person vs. third person

Postby Faltsu » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:26 am

Knight24_ wrote:I personally switched from playing MvA(Alive) to MXS specifically for the 1st person and realism effect. It's much easier to turn and see your line in 1st in 3rd when I try going into a rut I just fall because it's way harder for me to control the front end plus it looks ugly and I don't like it. I love the way some skins look on the front fender and handle bars. So much better than 3rd.

Yep! im glad my friend were saying to me from the start that i should ride 1st. Would probably be bored of this game by now if i rode 3rd. :)


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests