2017 outdoors?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 562
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby T_Frye127 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:48 am

also, im just throwing this out there. if any of you guys need help with setting stuff up, let me know. i dont expect a cut of anything, more or less just interested in keeping rF running. i dont want to see it take a shit and go down the drain to be honest.
Takin fatty rips n throwin fatty whips.
127%
https://www.instagram.com/t_frye127/

You ever seen a crippled kid ride a dirtbike?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWuWAwYmbQ(Sunset Ridge)
https://youtu.be/mG9N4sv0qUk (2015 MSA Championship)

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:17 pm

T_Frye127 wrote:also, im just throwing this out there. if any of you guys need help with setting stuff up, let me know. i dont expect a cut of anything, more or less just interested in keeping rF running. i dont want to see it take a shit and go down the drain to be honest.

True that
PM if you want to play BF4 on the xbone (I'm not good but you can look at my stats)
Score per minute 4% 1,050.937
Image

User avatar
RHYSHHS
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Team: Apex Motorsports
Location: England
Contact:

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby RHYSHHS » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:41 pm

IS THIS COMMUNITY GETTING SHITTER I THINK IT IS I'VE HAD A BLAST ON HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MX SIMULATOR COMMUNITY IS GETTING SHITTER
Image

User avatar
TiagoGomesMX
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:05 pm
Team: Fasthouse Co.
Location: Flerda

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby TiagoGomesMX » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:58 pm

RHYSHHS wrote:IS THIS COMMUNITY GETTING SHITTER I THINK IT IS I'VE HAD A BLAST ON HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MX SIMULATOR COMMUNITY IS GETTING SHITTER

What...
sethiemeboi wrote: congrats, you are now a communist.

TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.

User avatar
RHYSHHS
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Team: Apex Motorsports
Location: England
Contact:

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby RHYSHHS » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:23 pm

TiagoGomesMX wrote:
RHYSHHS wrote:IS THIS COMMUNITY GETTING SHITTER I THINK IT IS I'VE HAD A BLAST ON HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MX SIMULATOR COMMUNITY IS GETTING SHITTER

What...


what do you think
Image

User avatar
TiagoGomesMX
Posts: 169
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:05 pm
Team: Fasthouse Co.
Location: Flerda

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby TiagoGomesMX » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:45 am

RHYSHHS wrote:
TiagoGomesMX wrote:
RHYSHHS wrote:IS THIS COMMUNITY GETTING SHITTER I THINK IT IS I'VE HAD A BLAST ON HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MX SIMULATOR COMMUNITY IS GETTING SHITTER

What...


what do you think

I think you should use commas, periods, and lower case, but thats just me.
sethiemeboi wrote: congrats, you are now a communist.

TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.

User avatar
RHYSHHS
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Team: Apex Motorsports
Location: England
Contact:

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby RHYSHHS » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:01 am

TiagoGomesMX wrote:
RHYSHHS wrote:
TiagoGomesMX wrote:What...


what do you think

I think you should use commas, periods, and lower case, but thats just me.


Theres a next time to do that :D
Image

Mr. Wiggles
Posts: 573
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Team: MXGH/TGP

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby Mr. Wiggles » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 am

RHYSHHS wrote:IS THIS COMMUNITY GETTING SHITTER I THINK IT IS I'VE HAD A BLAST ON HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MX SIMULATOR COMMUNITY IS GETTING SHITTER

How so?
PM if you want to play BF4 on the xbone (I'm not good but you can look at my stats)
Score per minute 4% 1,050.937
Image

User avatar
motokid499
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:25 am
Team: Versus-PC.com
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby motokid499 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:07 pm

My only concern with using the same tracks is all the tryhards lol, minor changes to the point where tryharding the old track wont help would be good.

I think we just need to convince jlv to add terrain deformation online and you guys could just flatten the tracks we'll be golden
Tanner Rogers

KaseoDip
Posts: 1568
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:39 pm
Team: Turn Bar Racing
Location: Kansas

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby KaseoDip » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:45 pm

motokid499 wrote:I think we just need to convince jlv to add terrain deformation online and you guys could just flatten the tracks we'll be golden


As much as I wish this would happen, I feel that if JLV hasn't mentioned/started testing terrain deformation online, we aren't going to get it for outdoors.
or ever :(
Image

User avatar
mxsrider96
Posts: 3418
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:15 am
Team: PoGo
Location: Indiana

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby mxsrider96 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:03 pm

KaseoDip wrote:
motokid499 wrote:I think we just need to convince jlv to add terrain deformation online and you guys could just flatten the tracks we'll be golden


As much as I wish this would happen, I feel that if JLV hasn't mentioned/started testing terrain deformation online, we aren't going to get it for outdoors.
or ever :(

Based on this, it sounds like he wants it to be soon, but before outdoors doesn't sound plausible at all
WAR CRY <3

Sun Burn

User avatar
checkerz
Posts: 7488
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:23 am
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby checkerz » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:02 pm

This is from a few weeks ago before Peter started trying to pull at my heart strings and convince me to do outdoors. I still am not convinced, but zero interest is now at about 8% interest.

Image

Image

User avatar
Hi Im Skyqe
Posts: 2301
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Team: wat

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby Hi Im Skyqe » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:24 pm

checkerz wrote:This is from a few weeks ago before Peter started trying to pull at my heart strings and convince me to do outdoors. I still am not convinced, but zero interest is now at about 80% interest.

Image

Image


Fixed 4 you. :lol:

User avatar
T_Frye127
Posts: 562
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am
Team: Volcom
Location: NW Indiana
Contact:

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby T_Frye127 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:36 pm

yeah i agree, that 8% needs to be at least above 50 haha (:
Takin fatty rips n throwin fatty whips.
127%
https://www.instagram.com/t_frye127/

You ever seen a crippled kid ride a dirtbike?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWuWAwYmbQ(Sunset Ridge)
https://youtu.be/mG9N4sv0qUk (2015 MSA Championship)

User avatar
RHYSHHS
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Team: Apex Motorsports
Location: England
Contact:

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Postby RHYSHHS » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Mr. Wiggles wrote:
RHYSHHS wrote:IS THIS COMMUNITY GETTING SHITTER I THINK IT IS I'VE HAD A BLAST ON HERE BUT AT THE SAME TIME THIS MX SIMULATOR COMMUNITY IS GETTING SHITTER

How so?[/quote


JUST IS
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01yz125ripper, Bing [Bot] and 9 guests