2017 outdoors?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Re: 2017 outdoors?

Post by Clfitty »

checkerz wrote:
checkerz wrote:I was at 99.99% and then Justin Witteman decided to be an absolute fuck-lord...

If someone would like to ... nevermind.

Anyways, back to about 12%.
FYI - after recently speaking to Justin it was a legitimate issue and wasn't him trying to be a douche-nozzle. Full apologies for me putting my foot in my mouth on that.

And obvi nationals are a go - we've been getting things together. Details will be out around Vegas time.

Thursday pros, Sunday amateurs. Ride365.com Pro Nationals Powered by VersusPC and Amateur National Motocross Championships (sponsors still not determined on those yet if we're going to do sponsorship on them).
Thanks Chris. Seriously excited and thankful that you guys continue to host and provide the best series out there. Especially with all the dorks and their drama lately. Looking forward to those details.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

checkerz wrote:Unfortunately not a lot of answers for you guys. There is some interest and also some burn out for sure.

Peter's been nagging me to not go away when I keep swearing I don't want to do it lol... so tell me this...

Would you guys be interested if it is very minor (or even no) updates to the tracks?

what if it was run automated?

What is the value on that for you?

Not saying any of this is the direction we're going, just simply asking your thoughts.
Maybe the RF trackmaking crew is capable of update some parts of the '16 tracks if that's necessary for a replica.., and maybe change some decals based on the conditions of the racetrack.
TiagoGomesMX
Team: Fasthouse Co.

Post by TiagoGomesMX »

checkerz wrote: And obvi nationals are a go
:D :D :D :D :D :D
TM_Infidel wrote:The breakfast of champions is not cereal, it's the opposition.
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
checkerz wrote:Unfortunately not a lot of answers for you guys. There is some interest and also some burn out for sure.

Peter's been nagging me to not go away when I keep swearing I don't want to do it lol... so tell me this...

Would you guys be interested if it is very minor (or even no) updates to the tracks?

Not saying any of this is the direction we're going, just simply asking your thoughts.
Maybe the RF trackmaking crew is capable of update some parts of the '16 tracks if that's necessary for a replica.., and maybe change some decals based on the conditions of the racetrack.
Only problem with that is highpoint got a whole new layout
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

RobertPink wrote: Only problem with that is highpoint got a whole new layout
We've typically based our tracks (with a few exceptions) off the previous year's national track due to availability of proper reference to do a good job.

If we try to build new layouts without proper reference, we end up having to build large parts of tracks twice and we aren't able to be as accurate as we'd like anyways.
Tristan.Botteram
Team: MotoSport.com

Post by Tristan.Botteram »

RobertPink wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:

Yea rebuild that then.. i said update or change the track so i know it's a lot of work but is it one track or are there more ones out there that have a whole new layout?
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Tristan.Botteram wrote: or are there more ones out there that have a whole new layout?
The Red Bud changes don't fit into "a whole new layout", but that's another one to consider.
RobertPink
Team: SYS Racing

Post by RobertPink »

Tristan.Botteram wrote:
RobertPink wrote:
Tristan.Botteram wrote:
Yea rebuild that then.. i said update or change the track so i know it's a lot of work but is it one track or are there more ones out there that have a whole new layout?
I get that its just i think it was impervious stated(not for sure) that some nationals would get some touch ups and such, and i think there isn't a lot to go off of for the new highpoint.
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

i think using some older tracks would be dope as well
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

T_Frye127 wrote:i think using some older tracks would be dope as well
ye that would be a cool idea just change some sections/ruts on some 15/14 tracks
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

It's only smart to use a 14/15 track if the layout is the same as 16/17.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Ddavis wrote:It's only smart to use a 14/15 track if the layout is the same as 16/17.
+1
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Mxs Racer 303

Post by Mxs Racer 303 »

Well people might wonder.. "Who will be doing am?" "Will it be automated?"

Well your answer to that is a no. Ams will be run by scripts. I know the person that will be hosting too. :wink: :lol:

The Amateur for 2017 Outdoors will be ran by me. Yes, there may be up's and down's but i'm going to have help on Round 1 so I can get the ball rolling.

See all of you guys there!!
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Why is this guy hosting instead of like Hegz or something?
mxer433
Team: Nami

Post by mxer433 »

Mxs Racer 303 wrote:Well people might wonder.. "Who will be doing am?" "Will it be automated?"

Well your answer to that is a no. Ams will be run by scripts. I know the person that will be hosting too. :wink: :lol:

The Amateur for 2017 Outdoors will be ran by me. Yes, there may be up's and down's but i'm going to have help on Round 1 so I can get the ball rolling.

See all of you guys there!!
Oh
wocky slush