STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Re: STRIKE ON CHARGING TO RACE

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Wahlamt wrote:
wheels1758 wrote:
checkerz wrote:By the way I have a wife.
Yeah, already got one too...
Make it 3, got one too.
x4....I sense a theme developing...
Aggressively Mediocre Image
carter_sauce47
Team: Weedmaps/Kawasaki

Post by carter_sauce47 »

USABMXER1 wrote:You say you aren't made of money, but you clearly have enough money to purchase a computer, internet, Mx Simulator, a controller, and a server on here that you're hosting a series on? Seems like you may be made of money that is unless you sold all of your clothing, food, dirt bike, bicycle, truck, and everything else that you possess in your life. FYI though, rF and emf may charge people to race their series, but it is because they are making us the best possible tracks that they can, running their websites which takes money to get it so that nobody else is able to steal their name, hosting their races, and then after all of the work that they put out for the community just so that we can all have fun with our friends and you still think that they should stop making us have to pay in order to race their series? Well I personally think that they are doing it just right, they put hours and hours in this game each and every week for us to have fun on it.
"FUN" fun in this game? It's hard to have fun when I want to race lorettas or something but I already spent $42 dollars on this fucking game why would I spend more to race a series?? And I don't pay for the server my teammates have it , and it's a game I'm not like tryna pay entrie fees and shit to race a game?? I'd rather spend my money racing in real life and in a trainer and parts for my bike and gym memberships and gear and gas and gas for my tractors and maschinery at my track. Made of money? Hardly? I have a computer because I'm homeschooled, you kinda need a computer for that, if you're 16 like me and don't have a controller of some sort Laying around then your family must have your leash the length of your dick, I have internet, because I need that to do school, I got MX simulator as a Christmas present , several years ago , I understand that it's a lot of work to build tracks and and set stuff up as a track builder myself I spend a lot of work just trying to build a dinky little arena cross track, but unless you're like trying to do a little dinky race then I have to pay for everything , not that it honestly matters to me because I can't hardly run a server with 6 people without lag city taking over but still paying more money to have fun is stupid being a game you guys take this shit way to serious , and for the people with wife? Why you take that shit so literal? It was just a joke that wasn't even the moral of my point? Get your head out of your ass.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

This guy is clearly a class A troll :P.

Or just an idiot... could be that too
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Big Smooth one3 wrote: x4....I sense a theme developing...
now now Justin don't be having any fun behind closed doors, we don't need more grumpy men in this world
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

carter_sauce47 wrote:maschinery
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

carter_sauce47 wrote: it's a game I'm not like tryna pay entrie fees and shit to race a game?? I'd rather spend my money racing in real life and in a trainer and parts for my bike and gym memberships and gear and gas and gas for my tractors and maschinery at my track.
Then dont race. You'd rather spend the money elsewhere, so do that instead. Problem solved
Tanner Rogers
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Rayvenator wrote:This guy is clearly a class A troll :P.
Or just an idiot... could be that too
carter_sauce47 wrote:if you're 16 like me
He's just got it rough, Ray. Life is extremely unfair at 16.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

carter_sauce47 wrote:Why you take that shit so literal?
Lol, you sound like my wife! She says that after I take her to task for saying something she wished she wouldn't have. Communication is based on literary things. You know, like words 'n shit. You need to go play MX Bikes. They have free everything!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
USABMXER1
Team: DaBaum Designs

Post by USABMXER1 »

carter_sauce47 wrote:
USABMXER1 wrote:You say you aren't made of money, but you clearly have enough money to purchase a computer, internet, Mx Simulator, a controller, and a server on here that you're hosting a series on? Seems like you may be made of money that is unless you sold all of your clothing, food, dirt bike, bicycle, truck, and everything else that you possess in your life. FYI though, rF and emf may charge people to race their series, but it is because they are making us the best possible tracks that they can, running their websites which takes money to get it so that nobody else is able to steal their name, hosting their races, and then after all of the work that they put out for the community just so that we can all have fun with our friends and you still think that they should stop making us have to pay in order to race their series? Well I personally think that they are doing it just right, they put hours and hours in this game each and every week for us to have fun on it.
"FUN" fun in this game? It's hard to have fun when I want to race lorettas or something but I already spent $42 dollars on this fucking game why would I spend more to race a series?? And I don't pay for the server my teammates have it , and it's a game I'm not like tryna pay entrie fees and shit to race a game?? I'd rather spend my money racing in real life and in a trainer and parts for my bike and gym memberships and gear and gas and gas for my tractors and maschinery at my track. Made of money? Hardly? I have a computer because I'm homeschooled, you kinda need a computer for that, if you're 16 like me and don't have a controller of some sort Laying around then your family must have your leash the length of your dick, I have internet, because I need that to do school, I got MX simulator as a Christmas present , several years ago , I understand that it's a lot of work to build tracks and and set stuff up as a track builder myself I spend a lot of work just trying to build a dinky little arena cross track, but unless you're like trying to do a little dinky race then I have to pay for everything , not that it honestly matters to me because I can't hardly run a server with 6 people without lag city taking over but still paying more money to have fun is stupid being a game you guys take this shit way to serious , and for the people with wife? Why you take that shit so literal? It was just a joke that wasn't even the moral of my point? Get your head out of your ass.
Well you see, I am only 18 but still paying insurance, health insurance, gas, and entry fees at races and practices, I still pay to race on this game along with the many other games that I play on my consoles as well. Yeah I understand how it is being 16, it is pretty damn easy to ask for something, just do some chores and more than likely you'll end up getting it after awhile of doing it. Not everything in life is going to be handed to you and these races definitely aren't just handed to us at all. More than likely I had it off way worse than you did at 16 years old, doesn't do anything but make you a stronger person and makes you realize that you've actually got to work for stuff in your life in order to get what you want. So trying to tell me that having to pay for things in video games makes the game no longer fun than I don't think you know the true meaning of having fun on a video game because just about every video game that you'll ever even touch in your life you have to pay for the DLC to play them and they almost always turn out great!
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Anyone? Great movie...ok, excuse the interruption, please carry on
Aggressively Mediocre Image